Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Forum Suggestions -- Credits to Anger & Dualage

Idea #1 - Addition of Forum Chatbox Colour Changing!

You should allow regular Members or even just VIP Members to be able to change their text colour on the chatbox, sort of an implement such as using the GunZ colour scheme, being able to use ^1 or ^3 or even adding a [ ] (box) colour tab to be able to change your text colour. Another reason to buy VIP, being able to mess around with different colours.

Idea #2 - My Profile Edits

Giving Members the accessibility to not have to click their Settings tab to change their Forum Username (of course only applicable to the desired usergroups that have permission to it) // Forum Usertitle. I think it would be neat if we could have a pencil icon (referring to be able to edit this certain feature) beside the Usertitle and the Username on our My Profile page.

Idea #3 - Friends List Removal & View Tabs

Giving Members the accessibility to not have to click their Member Friends username to remove, under the Settings tab. Would be neat if we could add a function where we could view our friends profile page or remove them by a click of a button instead of several clips. Adding the function to this page.
    Last edited by Zachary; 01-15-2015 at 10:35 PM.

Thread Information