Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by EASTVAN View Post
    I like the direction things are going, you have my full support.

I think it suits this servers demands perfectly and any one who disagrees or who is unhappy with the anti-lead issue should resolve their issues by learning about how things operate, and, maybe instead of whining be part of the solution they want to see.

I get that they are players and not the developers, but, whining is a lot different then providing means, examples, or ideas on HOW to fix a supposed problem.

The competitive side's ego is so large that they feel they are the entire FG population, when they represent only a small minority, or just **** around you feel me lol

I don't take it that the devs would be discouraged, but, I don't want how their ideas were met to be disheartening.
    None of what you said is a proper argument.

There have been plenty of servers over the years where the focus was on silly, maybe even challenging, arcade game modes, yet they are no longer around. The only remaining servers exist because of their competitive modes (one of which is relatively thriving while the other two, this one included, are slowly dying out).
    No one is arguing against arcade game modes, but it cannot be the primary focus. To me, this thread signals that the development is being geared towards more silly maps and useless gameplay features.
    There have been servers in the past with more features than this one, but they are no longer around. Please tell me why you think this is.
    Above all, it is not disheartening. It is disconcerting, because it makes no sense.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    Not everyone will have the same opinion or express it in a different way.
    True but if you can only shit talk about someones works.. I mean better say nothing in that case right? (since shit talking is not the same as criticism)

As for that "fix the anti-lead", why not post evidence to point out where it is wrong so the codes would have an easier time to have a look at it if it such a problem @ Flora and others that shit talk the coders .

EASTVAN's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    Originally Posted by SlashShotRS View Post
    None of what you said is a proper argument.

There have been plenty of servers over the years where the focus was on silly, maybe even challenging, arcade game modes, yet they are no longer around. The only remaining servers exist because of their competitive modes (one of which is relatively thriving while the other two, this one included, are slowly dying out).
    No one is arguing against arcade game modes, but it cannot be the primary focus. To me, this thread signals that the development is being geared towards more silly maps and useless gameplay features.
    There have been servers in the past with more features than this one, but they are no longer around. Please tell me why you think this is.
    Above all, it is not disheartening. It is disconcerting, because it makes no sense.
    That's like, your opinion man

Anyway, I don't really know of any servers that followed that supposed paradigm, seems more so like something you created to give your argument a backbone.
    FG is a dedicated community, like I said, the competitive player base is small, yet, I will admit they have a proportionally important voice.
    I would be willing to bet a good majority play casually as well, so while improving both aspects of the game are nice, to discredit or put off one aspect because you don't appreciate its merit is not constructive.

What is 'wrong' with the anti-lead?
    Like I said, if YOU want a solution, YOU figure it out.
    The developers aren't here to be a slave to your desires, though they do take them into account, but, when you troll or get upset it just shows ignorance and that you are being unappreciative.

Not many people have the free time needed to develop games, let alone a game that returns little, if any, profit for them.
    You won't even take the time to research how protocols or network communications work for your own issues, yet you expect the developers to be at your beck and call..

I also find nothing wrong with the anti-lead, maybe it's something being exploited between two parties, whereby the responsibility falls on YOU, the player, to determine what that it is and take whichever path it is you feel is just.
    Last edited by EASTVAN; 03-10-2017 at 05:26 AM.

Flora's Avatar LD King

Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    True but if you can only shit talk about someones works.. I mean better say nothing in that case right? (since shit talking is not the same as criticism)

As for that "fix the anti-lead", why not post evidence to point out where it is wrong so the codes would have an easier time to have a look at it if it such a problem @ Flora and others that shit talk the coders .
    lol lol lol lol lol your such a joke mate honestly rofl i aint even talkin shit to the coders im tellin em what is needed to be fixed and to not waste time on pointless things because none of this stuff is gonna bring more players to the server if the anti lead is shit no1 will wanna play it rofl most people i know play on another server now due to how dead and how shit the anti lead is here the fact that the player base has dropped by atleast half should be proof enough that the anti lead needs fixing and if u look on the help section or anywhere else on the forum ull see people mention that the anti lead is shit here for example take a look at sunfires problem anti lead is wank i know people say its my aim but iv hit a 10 combo of just shots on people pbs included and they still have had 50-70 hp left and this has happened alot for a long time now so yeah if your gonna sit there n say the anti lead is fine clearly you have no idea what your talkin about and do not need to comment on this thread =]

and as for the fact the server is oced it always has been since i started here and i dont understand why tbh its daft needs changing when i played the gunz factor ( which is now closed so dont cry about advertisement) the server felt smooth alot smoother than here the anti lead was great so i think its about time fgunz sorted there main problems out before adding pointless things you might think im just tryin to be a **** about things but im not im just being honest im sure they would rather have real feedback instead of some bs just to get on there good side rofl

5. The following 3 users say thank you to Flora for this useful post:

Dragon (03-10-2017), Skull (03-10-2017), Taint (03-14-2017)

Sunfire's Avatar [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post

We aint here to shit talk anyones work, we are just pointing out more important problems this server has than adding ammo spawns. I've given alot of proof, tried everything players told me, even got McSic saying that is maybe a servers problem.

About the pointing out where the problem is to make the coders work easier, sorry Steph we aint coders. We just playing the server and we are reportingproblems that need to be fixed. Not all of us are coding. I got a serious problem with the server right now and i provided proof, yet non of the coders reply to me. Others have the same problem with me, some of them not as much ofc.

Imo priority is to fix these issues players have and then look to add more features to the server. Better anti-lead will bring players back.

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sunfire View Post
    We aint here to shit talk anyones work, we are just pointing out more important problems this server has than adding ammo spawns. I've given alot of proof, tried everything players told me, even got McSic saying that is maybe a servers problem.
    To be exact, I did not say it's a server problem. Packet loss between players is a user problem.

This is what I said:
    Packet loss indeed. There isn't much we can do about packet loss on the player's side, but we're revamping a couple of things (as you can see in the VIP thread of Silent) to minimize this problem.

8. The following user said thank you to McSic for this useful post:

EASTVAN (03-10-2017)

Flora's Avatar LD King

Thanks
    Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    To be exact, I said the cause may be packet loss, which is not a server's problem but a player's.
    regardless the anti lead is no good whether his issue is packet loss or the problem is within the server i personally believe its to do with the server since there are alot of people with this same issue including myself lmao but anyway either way the only 2 things that will save this server in my opinion is to fix the anti lead and actually make it good its never been good its about time this server got it right tbh rofl and to make the server smoother stop ocing the server and just make it normal shit would be good af and bring loads of players back if you actually did these 2 things instead of adding pointless things that will not bring people back

and sunfire is right the staff dont care at all that is why the server is as good as dead unless you do sumthing about it now
    Last edited by Flora; 03-10-2017 at 03:12 PM.

Sunfire's Avatar [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Flora View Post
    regardless the anti lead is no good whether his issue is packet loss or the problem is within the server i personally believe its to do with the server since there are alot of people with this same issue including myself lmao but anyway either way the only 2 things that will save this server in my opinion is to fix the anti lead and actually make it good its never been good its about time this server got it right tbh rofl and to make the server smoother stop ocing the server and just make it normal shit would be good af and bring loads of players back if you actually did these 2 things instead of adding pointless things that will not bring people back

and sunfire is right the staff dont care at all that is why the server is as good as dead unless you do sumthing about it now
    Never said staff dont care, I just said they are focusing on irrelevant stuff when there are these more important problems.

Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    To be exact, I did not say it's a server problem. Packet loss between players is a user problem.

This is what I said:
    Packet loss indeed. There isn't much we can do about packet loss on the player's side, but we're revamping a couple of things (as you can see in the VIP thread of Silent) to minimize this problem.
    The thing that bothers me is that other players have it too.. It's not just me.. And i tried everything to fix it. I even got a new net, changed the cables and stuff..never had this issue before and never had problems playing other games thats why i said it might be something wrong with the server.. anyways thats not the subject i guess XD.

Suggestion Gatekeeper

Thanks
    Before i worked on those extra features i worked on "fixing" the anti lead. I already know the reasons shots wouldnt register in certain cases. Also i made modifications that allowed us to re-enable the cross hair pick. Then i worked on the other little things. I dont share all the details of what ive done in the vip thread, just a broad overview.

12. The following user said thank you to S1lent for this useful post:

Sunfire (03-10-2017)

Flora's Avatar LD King

Thanks
    Originally Posted by S1lent View Post
    Before i worked on those extra features i worked on "fixing" the anti lead. I already know the reasons shots wouldnt register in certain cases. Also i made modifications that allowed us to re-enable the cross hair pick. Then i worked on the other little things. I dont share all the details of what ive done in the vip thread, just a broad overview.
    well thank you for letting us know that you have done these things thats good to hear and also is there any plans on changing the fact the server is abit more oced than others and the original ? or is that not being changed

- - - Updated - - -

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread Information