Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Eddie's Avatar find ɟlǝsɹnoʎ

Country
    Thanks
    I say no and keep them the way they are. And in fact, I think forum reports should be open to the public as well. If the only defense is "to prevent flame wars and daily drama," then I'm sorry but hiding those things isn't going to prevent daily drama and/or flaming. If you want to stop daily drama/flaming, you may as well take the entire server and forums down as a whole. People are always going to find something to bitch about on this game, whether they're 12 or 25 years old.

Now I'm not saying just let people do whatever and have no structure at all. I do think if you truly want to prevent drama and flame wars in regards to reports, (too lazy to check if the rule currently exists) a rule should be added that states no threads or public comments are to be made about in-game or forum reports.

I, and I'm sure many others, would much rather have it all public and know who is an unlegit player on this server, so we know who to be cautious of. I also think it'd be more convenient to know if you're being reported before you even receive any punishment, that way if you have proof to defend yourself, you can just avoid the punishment all together, rather than having punishments on your record that you may not have even deserved in the first place.

Eddie | Kiwi | Suiji

2. The following 4 users say thank you to Eddie for this useful post:

Again (05-27-2016), Camel (05-27-2016), Dante (05-27-2016), Satan (05-27-2016)

Camel's Avatar Destructive Death

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Eddie View Post
    I say no and keep them the way they are. And in fact, I think forum reports should be open to the public as well. If the only defense is "to prevent flame wars and daily drama," then I'm sorry but hiding those things isn't going to prevent daily drama and/or flaming. If you want to stop daily drama/flaming, you may as well take the entire server and forums down as a whole. People are always going to find something to bitch about on this game, whether they're 12 or 25 years old.

Now I'm not saying just let people do whatever and have no structure at all. I do think if you truly want to prevent drama and flame wars in regards to reports, (too lazy to check if the rule currently exists) a rule should be added that states no threads or public comments are to be made about in-game or forum reports.

I, and I'm sure many others, would much rather have it all public and know who is an unlegit player on this server, so we know who to be cautious of. I also think it'd be more convenient to know if you're being reported before you even receive any punishment, that way if you have proof to defend yourself, you can just avoid the punishment all together, rather than having punishments on your record that you may not have even deserved in the first place.
    That works too!

4. The following user said thank you to Camel for this useful post:

Eddie (05-27-2016)

Dante's Avatar Nephilim Son Of Sparda

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Eddie View Post

Finally someone being realistic..!

Thread Information