Originally Posted by HellSniper View Post
Ya know ....

STOP ****EN USING RADIANT?!

Excuse that "rage" but you could atleast throw a global illumination mapping onto this, using 3ds max and maiets plugins/worldedit, would be atleast something ...
But faking a global illumination with fsrad? eh ... go kill yourself, thats easier to accomplish.
For one, I had this made in GTK Radiant for about 3 years now, so I'm not about to remake it. And two, It's not meant to look pretty, it's all for skill and people who enjoy playing things like this. I know your a perfectionist and it leaks into how you critique other people's work, but lay off a little bit.. SLow down on the redbull and try to remember what it was like when you started out. Once I'm finished releasing all my GTK Radiant work, I'm going to begin learning 3ds max and blender. Being an oldschooler I somewhat enjoy the functionality of GTK and it's going to be hard to make the switch. As I've stated before, once I release all of these I will have a somewhat mental clean slate for much higher quality work. Patience HellSniper, patience.