Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Jordan's Avatar Cloud9 💨 💨 💨

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by AtrephR View Post
    and this is the exact reason you gms shouldnt be in the report section at all. there is a MASSIVE difference between regular players and cw prayers.
    There isnt, If you can provide a detailed explanation as to whats different ill retract my statement. But other than Movement based tech theirs not much of a difference. Engines the same, Lobbies are the same, Players just play different. But have no actual impact to the game itself

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jordan View Post
    There isnt, If you can provide a detailed explanation as to whats different ill retract my statement. But other than Movement based tech theirs not much of a difference. Engines the same, Lobbies are the same, Players just play different. But have no actual impact to the game itself
    Regular players dont have any game knowledge, so their ESP its obvious.
    pro players already have a lot of game knowledge, so its hard to know if their esping or not because a player wtih good
    game knowledge and soundplay doesnt use his esp 24/7. If i was esping i would run random places on purpose so
    you guys would think if i had ESP, i wouldnt of run up on that or miss the target.

Regular players only SHOOT with their SB.

Pro players shoot themselfs but let the SB work like 20-30% of their shots. THIS is why they miss sometimes, and you guys
    automaticly think their not sbing, because their missing.

regular players have their hitbox 24/7 on the same level / power.

pro players toggle on and off based on the distance of the target.

and there are 10000 x ways to fool you guys but how would you know, your not a cw player

3. The following 2 users say thank you to AtrephR for this useful post:

Avenge (05-24-2023), Tzunami best0 (05-24-2023)

Thread Information