Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
Lava Duel
Tags: [NG][NS][J0 (no jump)][S200]
Possible maps: Battle arena, Mine, Arena (other maps are possible, get creative with it, maybe draw an arena with admin mines?)
Description: Players are frozen away from a small arena-type area, and called in 2 by 2 to the arena, unfrozen and will begin to fight, when they are only equipped with meds/ammos/mines. I have not looked into which type has the largest clip, but if an admin or developer could add something like training meds that have infinite clip and do nothing, it would be perfect for this event and other concepts i have in mind, not to mention outside of events usage. Anyways, players will fight 1v1 when the objective is to make the other player take a med. Since the arena is small, jumping is disabled and speed is enhanced, eventually it will fill up and the first person to eat a med will lose and get kicked.
The winner will go to another side, like in circle of mines, until half of the players remain. This goes on until there are 3 winners.

Note: this is also possible with more than 2 players at a time, where only 1 remains at the end of each fight.

Player-based Lava event: same concept as lava, but players will be moving extra fast with the s200 tag, and will be the ones using mines. The host will respawn all players after a certain timeframe to allow them to get more mines, last 3 players alive win.
I like the first idea of Lava Duel, since if the player is out of clip before the match starts they can ask the host to respawn them, the 2nd idea of Player Based Lava I think no. I honestly believe Lava Duel is enough for us.

Originally Posted by Zabu View Post
Back stab (was suggested by arctic on his app) i talked to him that i will add afew things to it post it here. So s/o to arctic for inspiring dis.

So this is a combination between musical chairs and find the mine
Host will freeze all players and summon them to one place the host will have to hide 1 mine then he unfreeze all
First person finds the mine and dies by it will pick 1 player to be kicked out of the room
Keep going till 3 players alive
Last 3 win 3 2 1
Add vamp roomtag so all players 1hp
ns ni ng
Find the Mine has an ultimatum, when the person finds the mine they win a point but here it would just continue. If we had a full room and implemented this, the event might take a while to finish, so I don't think it is a good idea.