Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Suggestion Gatekeeper

Thanks
    Before i worked on those extra features i worked on "fixing" the anti lead. I already know the reasons shots wouldnt register in certain cases. Also i made modifications that allowed us to re-enable the cross hair pick. Then i worked on the other little things. I dont share all the details of what ive done in the vip thread, just a broad overview.

2. The following user said thank you to S1lent for this useful post:

Sunfire (03-10-2017)

Flora's Avatar LD King

Thanks
    Originally Posted by S1lent View Post
    Before i worked on those extra features i worked on "fixing" the anti lead. I already know the reasons shots wouldnt register in certain cases. Also i made modifications that allowed us to re-enable the cross hair pick. Then i worked on the other little things. I dont share all the details of what ive done in the vip thread, just a broad overview.
    well thank you for letting us know that you have done these things thats good to hear and also is there any plans on changing the fact the server is abit more oced than others and the original ? or is that not being changed

- - - Updated - - -

Sunfire's Avatar [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by S1lent View Post
    Thats all i wanted to know. I hope these changed will come really soon.

Thread Information