Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    The reason why you can barely find any FGunZ videos on YouTube is that trolls of other servers have started taking down any FGunZ video with fake copyright notices. If you or anyone else starts uploading new FGunZ videos, there's a good chance they will be taken down as well at some point.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

2. The following user said thank you to Dave for this useful post:

Divine (11-18-2019)

Amers's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    The reason why you can barely find any FGunZ videos on YouTube is that trolls of other servers have started taking down any FGunZ video with fake copyright notices. If you or anyone else starts uploading new FGunZ videos, there's a good chance they will be taken down as well at some point.
    I know how to deal with that already got one video they false noticed up again. Basically if you counter the claim with actual legit laws or law firm the settlement will go to court, but the point is MAIET Entertainment is fake so those rats cant go to court :-)

I will help anyone who is gonna get falsely striked. That false takedown just boils my blood further. If my first video with 12k views didnt get taken down I would probably not be playing fgunz. The reason I came back to FGunZ was because when I was serving in the millitary I got an email that my gunz videos were taken down. After my service ended the time period where you could counter the claims was over. So now I want to DESTROY them, its kind of a personal vendetta
    "Nobody cares, work harder"
    Love everyone, but trust no one

Thread Information