Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Cid View Post
    You know what would do everything you said except without all the hassle? Limiting to one or two per person. I think all of it, especially the mines is just pure garbage. Mines are not original to the game and they add nothing but BS to the game itself. I think they should be removed but making it 1 or 2 per person , or just NEVER allowed in competitive gametypes would be great. Events? Sure why not circle of mines, that's great! Playing circle of mines minefield in the bottom tunnels at Garden however is a complete shitshow for everyone except the guy camping who set them.

Edit :
    Additionally mines could be nerfed if they didn't knock you down, possibly just a rocket type explosion instead that pushes you upwards or something would even be better than the FLIP EFFECT.

Flash grenades could just only blind you for a moment instead of 1 minute or whatever the current time is
    Well it sounds like you only want them removed because they don't fit your style. Not because they're "garbage and not original". You know what else isn't original? Vials, pills, stuns, EX launchers, snipers, one hit nades, hotshot, these shotguns that do 10, 11, 12 damage (breakers did 8 max when avengers did ~10 max way more balanced than what we have now imo), speedy daggers.

I personally think all the items that have been added since the original are actually good for the game and adds creativity. Rather than the vanilla sg/sg/meds. These items blend well into the game and offer nice strategies for other players to explore and tinker with.

Never allowed in competitive? That's already true to be though. Mine's are banned from CW are they not? And like I said before with the suggestion of not allowing to double up is because of those specific players that run with 12x mines and camp with them. They're the only players who ruin the image of mines/flash/etc.

But even those strats aren't that bothersome to some players. It's just another creative way to play the game. Just like the argument with rushing/camping as a whole. There are those players who rush every single round no matter what and then there are those who just camp in base waiting for the enemy. So should those people who rush complain and demand camping to be removed because it doesn't fit their style of play?

Remove the ability to double up on these tactical nades. If that doesn't help with the "issue" then implement a cap for mines that can be played on the map at any given time.
    "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."

2. The following user said thank you to Desecration for this useful post:

Abaaba (08-11-2022)

Thread Information