Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    Let's take a look at the clans who are top 3 each month, now within those clans look at the player, notice anything? That's right same players every month taking the prizes, I for one don't find clanwarring all that enjoyable simply because I don't have the skill level to last longer than 1 minute in a clan war as it always appears to be the same top 3 clans clanwarring majority of the time.

Player Wars may upset the clanwarring players amongst FGunZ but lets be honest surely its not fun being able to win majortiy of every clanwar, competeting against the same players/teams over and over again.

Players Wars will bring a competitive play since you will be playing to rank yourself above all and at the end hopefully walking away with an award. Without being able to choose which players assist you in each game or having any control over which oppoenents you may come to face, which means you may be relied on to carry your team to victory or vise versa, you may be relying on someone on your team to carry you to victory, each victory contributing towards the ranking.

Player Wars isn't to replace Clan Wars but to be an alternative.

Feel meh?

2. The following 3 users say thank you to Notorious for this useful post:

Art (03-08-2016), Kevin Chance (03-08-2016), Syzygy (03-08-2016)

Fgunz Streamer

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Notorious View Post
    Let's take a look at the clans who are top 3 each month, now within those clans look at the player, notice anything? That's right same players every month taking the prizes, I for one don't find clanwarring all that enjoyable simply because I don't have the skill level to last longer than 1 minute in a clan war as it always appears to be the same top 3 clans clanwarring majority of the time.

Player Wars may upset the clanwarring players amongst FGunZ but lets be honest surely its not fun being able to win majortiy of every clanwar, competeting against the same players/teams over and over again.

Players Wars will bring a competitive play since you will be playing to rank yourself above all and at the end hopefully walking away with an award. Without being able to choose which players assist you in each game or having any control over which oppoenents you may come to face, which means you may be relied on to carry your team to victory or vise versa, you may be relying on someone on your team to carry you to victory, each victory contributing towards the ranking.

Player Wars isn't to replace Clan Wars but to be an alternative.

Feel meh?
    Like Notorious said Player wars will bring a competitive play to FG, Look at another server that has player wars for example they have player wars and its "lit" as hell, an they only have about 200-270 players daily so player count should'nt even be an excuse to not add it and this will create a more competitive side to 'FG" I vouch for a lot of the decent players on 'FG' WE WANT PLAYER WARS

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    To add we could use the chess rating system (what a lot of games use).
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chess_rating_system

Personally I am hyped for this idea, we could even hand out rewards if you hit a certain rating.
    We could use the seasons for top player of that season and give that player a big reward and reset your elo for the next one (4 seasons a year, you know spring, summer, autumn and winter).
    YOU SMArTTTT
    Last edited by Art; 03-08-2016 at 06:47 PM.

4. The following 2 users say thank you to Art for this useful post:

Kevin Chance (03-08-2016), Notorious (03-08-2016)

Thread Information