Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Prone's Avatar Honesty is key ~

Country
    Thanks
    Only a few ideas I like:

1. Event Mode- I like the idea of having smaller events hosted in the normal channel (Maybe as a single event in case the host doesnt have time to do a whole set of 3). Also could show have potential of hosting events in rooms that already exist (Popping randomly into rooms and having to reach a certain amount of kills in Quest or Infected). I see a lot of potential to keep things interesting with this idea.

2. A Team for only Staff- In almost every event, theres a rule stating that no player can join the red team (unless host allows it) so this could prevent players from switching teams without approval. However, there hasnt been much of an issue in this regard lately so it may not be so necessary anymore.

3. 50 Players in a room. Yes and no. It'll be too congested in about half the maps we currently have, but would be nice on bigger maps. Perhaps limit what maps can be used when it comes to this player count. Also, this could mean that less people would join other rooms and would leave a lot of players unsatisfied because most likely this feature would be used for training rooms. It has positive aspects, but it could also decrease playercount.

~Everything else sounds like it'd be too much work/unnecessary and could be abused too easily.
    Credits to Azuki

* ~ Obsessed With Love ~ *
    +*~Give me your Heart; I'll give you my Life~*+
    Check out my poems at: http://meaningbehindit.blogspot.com/

2. The following user said thank you to Prone for this useful post:

Zabu (01-22-2020)

Thread Information