Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Country
    Thanks
    The file where the videos are found is in the link I sent you, look in other player reports and they send those, and the GMs end up reviewing and accepting the request, now I don't understand if I'm the one with the error or if you don't they want to review the report. This is absurd with all the respect you deserve. Basically I did everything, I took the videos of FGunZ that are in the archives and put it on that page where other players in their reports send it in evidence and accept it. Now: Who is the problem? I or you, because you clearly see the lack of seriousness in the matter. I discussed this issue with McSic, but apparently he is not involved in these matters and he sent me here and this is the response of the staff, please go to review the links of the evidence, there is everything.

Thanks, Omega

TomasEdison's Avatar ✨ שָׁוִיתי ה' לנֶגדי תמיד

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Donate9999 View Post
    The file where the videos are found is in the link I sent you, look in other player reports and they send those, and the GMs end up reviewing and accepting the request, now I don't understand if I'm the one with the error or if you don't they want to review the report. This is absurd with all the respect you deserve. Basically I did everything, I took the videos of FGunZ that are in the archives and put it on that page where other players in their reports send it in evidence and accept it. Now: Who is the problem? I or you, because you clearly see the lack of seriousness in the matter. I discussed this issue with McSic, but apparently he is not involved in these matters and he sent me here and this is the response of the staff, please go to review the links of the evidence, there is everything.

Thanks, Omega
    You attack us in your own report, but expect for a further reference? The only absurd and lack of seriousness come by your side, and the mere fact you keep providing us with videos taken by F10 key in such reports just proves that.

Do not post another report about such incidents, please, without providing us with a replay taken by F11 key as we've attempted to ask enough times. We already explained to you how to search and upload a replay, but you keep providing us with videos, taken by F10 key, which we do NOT accept.

Due to lack of proof,
    Declined.

“Every spirit builds itself a house, and beyond its house - a world, and beyond its world - a heaven.
    Know then, that the world exists for you: build, therefore, your own world”

- "Nature" (Chapter 8), Ralph Waldo Emerson
    *Credits to GeorgeGFX for the Avatar picture!

Thread Information