Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Jordan's Avatar Cloud9 💨 💨 💨

Country
    Thanks
    Couldnt Find anything Completely out of the norm. Shots looked good Accuracy was good wasnt any hard flicks or snaps. So no Aimbot imo, Hitbox is a no, at least 100 ping so it seems like its just the antilead getting ya around some of the corners, The shots didnt look like he was hitting anything high dmg output either,

Leaving open for other GMs

No from me.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jordan View Post
    Couldnt Find anything Completely out of the norm. Shots looked good Accuracy was good wasnt any hard flicks or snaps. So no Aimbot imo, Hitbox is a no, at least 100 ping so it seems like its just the antilead getting ya around some of the corners, The shots didnt look like he was hitting anything high dmg output either,

Leaving open for other GMs

No from me.
    he is 10 ping to me dude wtf are u on about u freak? why the **** are u guys protecting this cheater? fkn weirdo

Country
    Thanks
    u must be trolling. literally can barely type in english while ure american.. yet u wanna try educate me on gunz? u cant even play the game urself....? no way , if u cant even catch on to this guy, ure simply not fit for the job. 100 ping? Good Accuracy? Why do you type Like This? Effect damage? u mean affect? No high dmg output???? plz get me ur manager dude.

Thread Information