Originally Posted by Gracefull View Post
1. At what point did I release it on Ragezone? I didn't.
2. See point 1.
Answer:
I'm aware of this being the one who released it, the threads I released it on are long since dead and the map is a rarity in the GunZ community. Having finally tracked it down I thought I'd make a public release to the FGunZ community. Not going anywhere and I will be releasing a lot more. Thanks for remembering though, nice to see players who remember this. It was my first map after all.
3. At what point did I claim it was only on FG?
I am releasing this map to Freestyle GunZ and their community!
As of now, it is free to play and downloadable, link will be removed if added to the client--So get it NOW!
So you are releasing on more places, that's still idiotic because you can just release it on ragezone.

4. That's great. I'm happy someone other than the few who may have played it can also try it.
so you are that desperate for fame, I made skillmap V4, now let's see how many servers used that and how many players played, with only one release on ragezone..
too bad you have to release stuff like this to get "likes"

5. You've just become mentally challenged.
False.

See what I did there? (I made you look stupid in case you missed it)
Nope you didn't.

And I wasn't talking about RageZone, I didn't read his post fully I just realized what he was saying and continued replying. I was referring to the 2 times I had released it on separate servers which are now dead.
that made you look dumb wow.

Yes you did release it on ragezone, or someone else using your fcking name.
I had this map on my server long time ago, and I never payed for any shit all leeched from ragezone.

Getting sick of all the childish behavior on this forum.
Leave and stop posting your stupidity then.