Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    then for the same reason gladiator tournaments got declined, i still dont agree with this suggestion. dividing the small community even further is the opposite of the goal.
    literally all of the problems you brought up are solved by one thing: git gud (learn to abuse large swords that cant block or flip, delay your slashes or learn to control your massive in other ways, be better than the 3-4 players aiming you (it never bothered me in the past)).

by the way, this isnt targeted at you, but at anyone who sees the things you brought up as genuine problems.

Zabu's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    then for the same reason gladiator tournaments got declined, i still dont agree with this suggestion. dividing the small community even further is the opposite of the goal.
    literally all of the problems you brought up are solved by one thing: git gud (learn to abuse large swords that cant block or flip, delay your slashes or learn to control your massive in other ways, be better than the 3-4 players aiming you (it never bothered me in the past)).

by the way, this isnt targeted at you, but at anyone who sees the things you brought up as genuine problems.
    I still don't get your point or why are you taking this too far, how can we divide the players by making a new mode, its like saying cancel turbo mode since we already have a deathmatch mode.
    What's the problem of making a new mode serving people who only join for flip purpose.

I mean the room was made to be A FLIP ROOM why tf would anyone waste his time dodging annoying players who trying to ruin the fun for him. And if you're so good doesn't mean that everyone is good at the game, But you look at things only from your point of view.

And for god sake, I'm saying this for the 3rd time, IF YOU DON'T LIKE THIS MAKE A NORMAL ROOM.

Thread Information