Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast
    Farmer Bashy's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ayub View Post
    no hi to me Bashy?
    Hi. I felt that addressing this matter of rage was more important than saying "hi" to the NOOOB Ayub.

Donator

Thanks
    Bashy i iz always more important den rage threads d:<

Verqi's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Good job sunflower!

Donator

Thanks
    i heard they unlegit D:

Banned

Thanks
    you kids cry so much

Donator

Thanks
    i cry cause im sad

Banned

Thanks
    all i gotta say is..lawl? this reminds me on HG when Script streaked, but they were unlegit, so...im just saying...rofl, legit or not, why brag about a streak that you probably played against scrubs who probably joined gunz within the last 2 years?

EcksDee's Avatar OneManArmy

Thanks
    Originally Posted by CamelBoyMoh View Post
    loool Muslims need to explain you know

Still talking shit after I smacked you? You're so bad rofl. without having proof? That's the reason why Skybreak was banned right? Why 1stJoshiru was banned? Why Otokiroo was banned? Braindead kid. This just shows how much of a dumbass you are.

Here we go again, this kid egoing when he sucks the most in this thread I am mad I'm sorry
    You never smacked me keep dreaming though XDD
    Skybreak got unbanned
    1stjoshiru got banned for ''speedhack'' which is complete bullsh1t
    and who is otokiroo?

Montage's Avatar New Member

Thanks
    So many flame comments , its amazing.The gunz community is shit and will remain shit thanks to 24/7 ragekids who are too jealous to say a kind word to whom who manage to streak above 20 rows , not only certain Sunflower memebers.

Every flamer / ego boy / rager is a baddie in his own unique way , stop cursing and reporting 24/7 , nobody really cares about you.

We will continue scoring / streaking / owning / pwning / winning everytime , flamers can suck ****.

This goes to all of the baddies who cant appreciate others achievements.

Oh and by the way , sorry to shatter your myth , but Sunflower players are COMPLETE LEGIT. EACH AND EVERY SINGLE OF THEM.

If you are too bad to aim properly and/or team work properly , don't blame it on the ones who actually can.

I don't really care about newgens replying to this comment with typical flame comments , you're not worth mine , Rohid's and Damian's consideration nor time.

Instead , you might as well go quest and kill some goblins , because thats the only way you can actually kill.

Don't even bother to flame me In-game because I will ignore you IMMEDIATELY.

FLAMERS = SHIT.

Sunflower for the win

10. The following user said thank you to Montage for this useful post:

KoreanAim (06-10-2013)

serpento's Avatar ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Montage View Post
    So many flame comments , its amazing.The gunz community is shit and will remain shit thanks to 24/7 ragekids who are too jealous to say a kind word to whom who manage to streak above 20 rows , not only certain Sunflower memebers.

Every flamer / ego boy / rager is a baddie in his own unique way , stop cursing and reporting 24/7 , nobody really cares about you.

We will continue scoring / streaking / owning / pwning / winning everytime , flamers can suck ****.

This goes to all of the baddies who cant appreciate others achievements.

Oh and by the way , sorry to shatter your myth , but Sunflower players are COMPLETE LEGIT. EACH AND EVERY SINGLE OF THEM.

If you are too bad to aim properly and/or team work properly , don't blame it on the ones who actually can.

I don't really care about newgens replying to this comment with typical flame comments , you're not worth mine , Rohid's and Damian's consideration nor time.

Instead , you might as well go quest and kill some goblins , because thats the only way you can actually kill.

Don't even bother to flame me In-game because I will ignore you IMMEDIATELY.

FLAMERS = SHIT.

Sunflower for the win

ok sorry for flame. sunflower for da win

ahhaha ya right
    Last edited by serpento; 06-10-2013 at 12:16 AM.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    파란색 끈이 달린 타이거스 아이
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread Information