Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    BlacPlague's Avatar Pro Noob

Thanks
    Originally Posted by slugheady View Post
    Me>Anima

Oh wait

Your ego> Me > Anima > some others > miquel > darkall > you > rest.

And either get some maturity or just stop faking pictures
    lol @ ego bit XD
    PIC WILL BE RE ADDED SOON >.<
    Call Me A Sprayer? Guess What Shotguns Spray Too. I'm Just Smart Enough To Get Gunz That Shoot Faster.
    I'm as Pro as a Platypus on Crack!

Spoiler!

Banned

Thanks
    1. Job? U MAD ROFL? im a supervisor at the biggest phone company in the world G_G son? need proof its fine i can get that for you, im married to an absolute stunner and i have my own house? whos life is failing? between me and my wife we bring in £60+k a year to my house? im 19 and have an Audi S3?
    a raptor 600, a ps3, xbox connect, 60 inch tv in my living room and 37 in most other rooms, my wadrobe is probally worth more than your moms salary?
    my Pc is worth about 3k so please kid please, do not try to tell ME that my life fails ROFLMAOAOAOAOAOOA

3. The following user said thank you to King Wallace for this useful post:

Killuminati (11-17-2010)

Boss's Avatar 伊諾

Country
    Thanks
    dont even bother i would 20-0 you
    Male 1: "check out this paki he's doing a donut in his car"
    Male 2: "is that a toyota corola?"
    Male 1: "no, its a VW golf"

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by King Wallace View Post
    1. Job? U MAD ROFL? im a supervisor at the biggest phone company in the world G_G son? need proof its fine i can get that for you, im married to an absolute stunner and i have my own house? whos life is failing? between me and my wife we bring in £60+k a year to my house? im 19 and have an Audi S3?
    a raptor 600, a ps3, xbox connect, 60 inch tv in my living room and 37 in most other rooms, my wadrobe is probally worth more than your moms salary?
    my Pc is worth about 3k so please kid please, do not try to tell ME that my life fails ROFLMAOAOAOAOAOOA

hardcore mortgage

;o

Banned

Thanks
    Beast your a random spic aswell? come online when its up u lil fengen and youll get stomped. 100%

slugheady's Avatar ୧༼***༽୨

Thanks
    And yet you play no life gunz and go mad on forums, yeah makes sense?
    LOLOLOLOLOL.

TEEEHEEE

okay enough, you got an onboard graphic card and you have know actual knowledge, you supervise the cleaners at the company which is really awesome and your wife, lets not talk about it, and 60k is so totally not alot, LOL. even my dad alone brings that.

And we got 2 john deere's, and one of them is worth your audi 4/5 times kthx.

Boss's Avatar 伊諾

Country
    Thanks
    Beast your a random spic aswell? come online when its up u lil fengen and youll get stomped. 100%
    u make me laugh midgen
    Male 1: "check out this paki he's doing a donut in his car"
    Male 2: "is that a toyota corola?"
    Male 1: "no, its a VW golf"

Banned

Thanks
    yh exactly Anima, my life fails but im 19 and have a mortgage? kk son what ever you say......

Historia's Avatar FGunz Legend

Country
    Thanks
    ROFLMAO DROPPED TOTALLY

lmao...

slugheady's Avatar ୧༼***༽୨

Thanks
    yh exactly Anima, my life fails but im 19 and have a mortgage? kk son what ever you say......
    19 and saying son, LOL wonnabe oldie LOLOLOL

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information