Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Radius of molotovs too big. They block entire paths in garden room leaving you nowhere to go so you either take 40 damage from 1 single tick or be forced to camp and thats not gud.
    3-5 people per team throwing them everywhere so there is no point in waiting for the molotovs to run out (even after the reduced times later).

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Shang View Post
    Radius of molotovs too big. They block entire paths in garden room leaving you nowhere to go so you either take 40 damage from 1 single tick or be forced to camp and thats not gud.
    3-5 people per team throwing them everywhere so there is no point in waiting for the molotovs to run out (even after the reduced times later).
    I do have to agree that since molotovs have been introduced the amount of camping has increased significantly. Not to say that before no one camped. But get three molotov users in a single room and it's pretty bad lol. Although I know their intentions with the molotovs was exactly that: to block routes and force players a different direction. However, a lot of players just choose to sit there and wait it out.

I'd really like to see an introduction to an item that can negate the molotovs to add even more possibilities towards gameplay. Otherwise it's just like a "in your face" type of item that you can't do shit about. I see people literally throw like 3 at a time in the SAME SPOT. However, I do like that just because you run through two of the molotovs, you're only dealt damage equal to one (I think...? need clarifying)

I'd really like to see some kind of counter item to these things. I feel like if no counter item is created, the the molotov situation will only grow worse to the point of the community speaking out enough times until they're removed completely. Which I hope it doesn't get to that point because they are pretty unique to the game.

Maybe make it so that smoke nades can "snuff out" the fire in hopes of making smoke nades useful (for once)? Without the need of creating an entire new item.
    "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."

Thread Information