Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Daddy Tupac's Avatar The High One

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Tenax View Post
    Record and report them when they votekick you.
    When you enter the room, have the auto replay option on.
    You will record the whole round/s– so whenever you get kicked for no good reason, you go and report it as an abuse. No one cares if they lying if there is a record.

#gmtenax
    I mean I don't go into games assuming I'm going to be kicked lol , I don't go into games recording to see if anything happens . I mean I see what you're sayin but it just don't go that way lol . People get kicked before they can even type a letter out or shoot their weapon . I'm not talking about me personally , I could care less about being kicked , people on here are haters and cry babies , but I'm speaking for the normal players who repeatedly get kicked from rooms an I'm assuming they also don't go into those rooms thinking they will get kicked out .

Tenax's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Tupac Shakur View Post
    I mean I don't go into games assuming I'm going to be kicked lol , I don't go into games recording to see if anything happens . I mean I see what you're sayin but it just don't go that way lol . People get kicked before they can even type a letter out or shoot their weapon . I'm not talking about me personally , I could care less about being kicked , people on here are haters and cry babies , but I'm speaking for the normal players who repeatedly get kicked from rooms an I'm assuming they also don't go into those rooms thinking they will get kicked out .
    Ik ik, people can abuse this, hence the auto replay option, or better yet, telling a gm and have them go in hide mode so they catch these people who keep repeating and abusing this!

Thread Information