Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    FGunZ Legend

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    There have been countless threads / posts where users have discussed shotguns / limitbreakers and even those users that have limitbreakers asked for them to be nerfed as 10 damage was too much. There's really no need to keep discussing it. Be aware that any items can always undergo change including donation and lucky box items, it is no different in other games. And we are striving to level the playing field which, generally speaking, is always a good thing.
    Yes, leveling the playing field is one thing, but basically telling people that the money they spent on the luckybox was pointless, they could have gotten all of the other donor shop SG for the same amount they spent on that luckybox and had the same damage, but 50 more delay(Which isn't really a major factor) that delay is basically Null.

So tell me what is my motivation now to get the new luckybox weapon when its just going to be nerfed in a later update? Aesthetics?

2. The following 4 users say thank you to AncientVu for this useful post:

ClassiCz (08-15-2019), Eeksdee (08-16-2019), Rajindo (08-16-2019)

Ekital's Avatar Ultima

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by AncientVu View Post
    Yes, leveling the playing field is one thing, but basically telling people that the money they spent on the luckybox was pointless, they could have gotten all of the other donor shop SG for the same amount they spent on that luckybox and had the same damage, but 50 more delay(Which isn't really a major factor) that delay is basically Null.

So tell me what is my motivation now to get the new luckybox weapon when its just going to be nerfed in a later update? Aesthetics?
    Limitbreakers shouldn't have come out in the state that they came out in the first place. It was a total ****ing turn-off for all new players because the dmg gap was a huge deterrence. I'm glad we got rid of this cancer.

Banned

Country
    Thanks

How are you so sure the new lucky box items are getting nerfed the next patch? If you dislike it then just don't buy it lmao. Legit the spread and the balancing of the shotguns etc has been talking about in many threads, how about you go read those first before commenting stuff you clearly have no idea about first.

McDonald's headquarter

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    How are you so sure the new lucky box items are getting nerfed the next patch? If you dislike it then just don't buy it lmao. Legit the spread and the balancing of the shotguns etc has been talking about in many threads, how about you go read those first before commenting stuff you clearly have no idea about first.
    You can't know.. just like now we didnt know this would happen
    its just a bait

FGunZ Legend

Country
    Thanks
    How do we not know that its going to happen again, when it just has??? My Reasoning is based off of what has happened, not what has been talked about. We were warned of a change in spread. This happened. We were not warned of a change in LBs Dmgs in the update.

So how am I not supposed to assume that a weapon I would get from a luckybox will not get nerfed when it JUST HAPPENED? Tell me that Mike.

Ekital's Avatar Ultima

Country
    Thanks
    How do we not know that its going to happen again, when it just has??? My Reasoning is based off of what has happened, not what has been talked about. We were warned of a change in spread. This happened. We were not warned of a change in LBs Dmgs in the update.

So how am I not supposed to assume that a weapon I would get from a luckybox will not get nerfed when it JUST HAPPENED? Tell me that Mike.
    Stop crying. Honestly, this rebalance is good for the game as it allows new players to join the server instead of basing their cw viability on lucky boxes and gambling.

Banned

Country
    Thanks

Read the ****ing forum more often and you would've known about the changes. AND you would've gotten a say in it as well. Ur a crybaby that has no idea what hes talking about.

9. The following 3 users say thank you to Mike for this useful post:

Ekital (08-15-2019), McSic (08-15-2019), Nimer (08-16-2019)

Thanks
    Read the ****ing forum more often and you would've known about the changes. AND you would've gotten a say in it as well. Ur a crybaby that has no idea what hes talking about.
    You’re bashing him bro when you shouldn’t be. I don’t log on the forums much nor did I know there was an updating coming out for more than the sg spread. Idc in the long run so long as lb and lbx are not useless but it’s kind of what’s happened. 50 delay is nothing in terms of a difference. Any delay lower than 50 would set fg back on track to the old shitty 850 delay days. What he’s asking is for you to understand it from a consumer’s side as wel: some ppl spent money on coins. Some cwed for them. Some got gifted. Lb and lbx were guns that were set at the pinnacle of fg’s sgs. Now, they’re close to shop 200 c items? A lot and I mean ALOT of ppl could’ve saved their time, energy, and money by just getting those. So long as I don’t do 10 dmg pbs I’m grateful for the update but like I said, just look at the bigger picture bro before u attck him xD

Ekital's Avatar Ultima

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Avenge View Post
    You’re bashing him bro when you shouldn’t be. I don’t log on the forums much nor did I know there was an updating coming out for more than the sg spread. Idc in the long run so long as lb and lbx are not useless but it’s kind of what’s happened. 50 delay is nothing in terms of a difference. Any delay lower than 50 would set fg back on track to the old shitty 850 delay days. What he’s asking is for you to understand it from a consumer’s side as wel: some ppl spent money on coins. Some cwed for them. Some got gifted. Lb and lbx were guns that were set at the pinnacle of fg’s sgs. Now, they’re close to shop 200 c items? A lot and I mean ALOT of ppl could’ve saved their time, energy, and money by just getting those. So long as I don’t do 10 dmg pbs I’m grateful for the update but like I said, just look at the bigger picture bro before u attck him xD
    The shotguns shouldn't have existed in that state in the first place.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ekital View Post
    The shotguns shouldn't have existed in that state in the first place.
    But they did and fg has made a profit from them for years now... if that was the case, it would’ve been fixed a while ago but hasn’t been. What I’m getting at is that they’re similar to donor shop weapons now. No extra bullet in a clip or extra 1 dmg. It makes it dumb imo mate. Might as well make fg how qg was if you’re looking to “rebalance” everything.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information