Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Taiki View Post
    Is there any way to make the replay system nicer?
    How so, I'd need a little more descriptiveness than nicer.

Originally Posted by Sushiman View Post
    LOL hard at last idea
    No one will use snipers if that effect is taken place. Instead, the game will be saturated with SGs and Sprays.

No thanks.

Everything else is a good idea.
    It'll make then snipers and not heavy revolvers. Which is more or less ideal since snipers, snipe from a distance.

Originally Posted by KoreanAim View Post
    This should be secondary stuff. Things like improving the anti-lead system should be primary.

Anyway, good to see someone's working on something ;P.
    If you read my first dev blog, thats being done already.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Mike View Post

It'll make then snipers and not heavy revolvers. Which is more or less ideal since snipers, snipe from a distance.

The ability to seek would be nice.

("\(;..;)/")

Thanks
    Using Snipers in a fast-paced game like this is already pretty hard, no need to add the delay. It isn't CoD where quickscoping is half-easy if you play for a reasonable amount of time.

Also please consider making HD maps (like what that dev posted in GD before), maybe even if possible HD weapons/characters too (I'm guessing that's not possible). Would be nice for some of us that get kind of tired of GunZ graphics after playing all those modern games, and players that would join if it could be done.
    GunZ IGNs
    Silencer
    NinjaBoom

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by NinjaBoom View Post
    Using Snipers in a fast-paced game like this is already pretty hard, no need to add the delay. It isn't CoD where quickscoping is half-easy if you play for a reasonable amount of time.

Also please consider making HD maps (like what that dev posted in GD before), maybe even if possible HD weapons/characters too (I'm guessing that's not possible). Would be nice for some of us that get kind of tired of GunZ graphics after playing all those modern games, and players that would join if it could be done.
    We have no plans currently for HD maps or HD anything a it would divide our playerbase and our Head Dev is not interested.
    I for one tried out GunZ sniper gameplay and it is completely unfair to normal players, snipers should snipe not run around and destroy people in close range.

Wucas Pls's Avatar Asuka Langley Soryu

Thanks
    We have no plans currently for HD maps or HD anything a it would divide our playerbase and our Head Dev is not interested.
    Noyouguysjustdumb.

.-.

KoreanAim's Avatar Mada mada dane

Thanks

Im aware of that, but still, what i tried to say is to keep focusing on that, and THEN when it's done, go work on the other secondary stuff.
    Y'ALL MUST'VE FORGOT

I am a figure of blood lust, an immortal entity
    Forget 9000, my power level is infinity.

Donator

Thanks
    snipe from a distance no no -.-
    that's making this game like cod then leave snipers as is already wrecked with the speed thing

over all the others are good

Thread Information