Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Considering we're not even 2 months into 2018 and there have already been 18 gun-related incidents at American schools in 2018, I'd say you shouldn't be giving out more guns to people so they can protect themselves (and again: possibly hurt others), but rather enforce a much much stricter gun control on the whole country and the people. But I don't think that will happen anytime soon.

Michi's Avatar spread kindness

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    Considering we're not even 2 months into 2018 and there have already been 18 gun-related incidents at American schools in 2018, I'd say you shouldn't be giving out more guns to people so they can protect themselves (and again: possibly hurt others), but rather enforce a much much stricter gun control on the whole country and the people. But I don't think that will happen anytime soon.
    What I find most disturbing in all of this is that people continue to argue and point fingers at one another, rather than actually coming together and finding some type of resolution or atleast an effort in order to prevent things like this happening. I don't like the fact that me in my last year of highschool have to actually discuss and be prepared for an active school shooter. None-the-less elementary school kids, even younger than myself, not even being able to comprehend the situation.

Thread Information