Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    The Real Kakashi

Country
    Thanks
    Ok guys im going to say my peace......i joined gcrown at first specifically for faith because just like saltace, i have known faith for a long time and every clan i have been in has had faith in it. so i joined it. Keep in mind saltace was in my clan like a year and a half ago maybe even two years ago and we was like bros, one of my closest friends on that game. So i kinda joined right in the middle of things. But all i want to say is this, im going to be honest, faith you was kinda wrong for kicking mario out so fast for constantly killing alegra , maybe you guys could have had a 1on1 talk and settled things. And mario you were wrong for going after all of Gcrown Because of it. And I was wrong for jumping into it and non bowing, but i will say this. when gorilla makes the room "GorillaMan CHiller" its suppose to be TEAM glad. non bow. Many people will say its noob but to some of us it is fun to just do a team glad for once, becuase sometimes people sit around and wait like 20 minutes inbetween fights and ppl that died have to wait which isnt faiir. so team glad is fast pace. Now that i said that i will say this , I have witness the harassment (not from mario at first) but from plenty other ppl who constantly say "gcrown sucks, gcrown should quit gladding" and its kinda like wtf? if we arent good just let us not be good. dont put us down constantly for it because believe it or not we are improving the more we play and i will say i respect faith because he gets the most shit out of all of us because of his clan and he still keeps the clan and connects with everyone in the clan. I do wish all this beef would end because like i said even tho salt aint cool wit me no more bc of this, once im really cool with someone i dont just become uncool in a split sec , so i still respect him to . we had our differences lets all move past this. im going to fap now. Much love niglets
    LOVE , LIVE LIFE , PROCEED, PROGRESS, LET THE HATE MOTIVATE!!!

2. The following 4 users say thank you to Kakakshi for this useful post:

Alegra (06-26-2017), CondeLizard (06-20-2017), loneeagle (06-20-2017), Mario (06-20-2017)

loneeagle's Avatar Brazzers #1 subscriber.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Kakakshi View Post
    Ok guys im going to say my peace......i joined gcrown at first specifically for faith because just like saltace, i have known faith for a long time and every clan i have been in has had faith in it. so i joined it. Keep in mind saltace was in my clan like a year and a half ago maybe even two years ago and we was like bros, one of my closest friends on that game. So i kinda joined right in the middle of things. But all i want to say is this, im going to be honest, faith you was kinda wrong for kicking mario out so fast for constantly killing alegra , maybe you guys could have had a 1on1 talk and settled things. And mario you were wrong for going after all of Gcrown Because of it. And I was wrong for jumping into it and non bowing, but i will say this. when gorilla makes the room "GorillaMan CHiller" its suppose to be TEAM glad. non bow. Many people will say its noob but to some of us it is fun to just do a team glad for once, becuase sometimes people sit around and wait like 20 minutes inbetween fights and ppl that died have to wait which isnt faiir. so team glad is fast pace. Now that i said that i will say this , I have witness the harassment (not from mario at first) but from plenty other ppl who constantly say "gcrown sucks, gcrown should quit gladding" and its kinda like wtf? if we arent good just let us not be good. dont put us down constantly for it because believe it or not we are improving the more we play and i will say i respect faith because he gets the most shit out of all of us because of his clan and he still keeps the clan and connects with everyone in the clan. I do wish all this beef would end because like i said even tho salt aint cool wit me no more bc of this, once im really cool with someone i dont just become uncool in a split sec , so i still respect him to . we had our differences lets all move past this. im going to fap now. Much love niglets
    i get why he's mad but like i had no choice men he kept doing shit i told him to stop he continued i had to kick no choice in my eyes
    This is also one of the only reasons i kick people if they just flat out refuse something i say im like wtf gtfo.

4. The following 2 users say thank you to loneeagle for this useful post:

Alegra (06-26-2017), Kakakshi (06-20-2017)

Mario's Avatar 2nd Winner Is 1st Loser

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by loneeagle View Post
    i get why he's mad but like i had no choice men he kept doing shit i told him to stop he continued i had to kick no choice in my eyes
    This is also one of the only reasons i kick people if they just flat out refuse something i say im like wtf gtfo.
    ye man i refused your commands and im my own person. my bad for that -_-
    just letting u know that u arent always gonna get your way.

6. The following user said thank you to Mario for this useful post:

Kakakshi (06-21-2017)

loneeagle's Avatar Brazzers #1 subscriber.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by SaltAce View Post
    ye man i refused your commands and im my own person. my bad for that -_-
    just letting u know that u arent always gonna get your way.
    well. as long as a clannie of mine is bullying another player and i ask the bully to stop and he doesn't i am gonne feel in my own right to kick the player from my clan.
    Your attitude after that is what's kinda sad tho.
    but i do accept your apology even tho it isn't a real apology
    Last edited by loneeagle; 06-20-2017 at 07:39 PM.

Thread Information