Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    ^2Link's Avatar Trigger me baby

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jaay View Post
    sam... I can't believe you just said Tom's a 9year old kid THINKING HE'S GOOD. He is way better then most of the server w/e im done lol
    Jaay i love how you respect all theese kids even though they talk loads of shit about you behind your back every single person that egos/trolls me on the server (90% of the server) calls you my little asshat and talks shit says ur ez and etc yet you still respect them, makes no sense to me. i dont ego unless i get egoed talk shit to me ill **** you up thats how i roll.

Characters:
    Link

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by AimKingDive View Post
    Jaay i love how you respect all theese kids even though they talk loads of shit about you behind your back every single person that egos/trolls me on the server (90% of the server) calls you my little asshat and talks shit says ur ez and etc yet you still respect them, makes no sense to me. i dont ego unless i get egoed talk shit to me ill **** you up thats how i roll.
    I have never called Jaay an asshat since he's a cool guy. Are you male or female? if you're a male quit acting like a bitch already. major ****boy status i'll give u that

Thread Information