This looks like something very easy to abuse for a player to make a busy room and kick the same 1 or 2 people he dislikes, preventing them from playing the only x room in the lobby right now, effectively making them want to stop playing fgunz until that guy leaves. Even with the 10 minute cooldown on kicks, I understand that nothing currently stops him from kicking those guys again after that duration. While the concept sounds good in actually preventing people from joining rooms meant for others like you said, I just don't see how this kind of power shouldn't stay in the staff's hands alone.

However, what might be possible is to allow the room master to create votes, somehow superior to the normal votes, denoted by maybe a different color or something, that only require a third of the people to press yes instead of the majority. Though at that point I kind of question, what kind of majority wouldn't vote to kick someone out of a room for using molotovs with the title clearly saying not to, that a third of the players would? I guess there are cases, but they're probably rare.