Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    AlmasDoFogo's Avatar Gamer

Country
    Thanks
    The item level system is very good.
    Of all the servers I have access to, only this one has this feature that I liked so much, only in my opinion, I believe that the percentage of 1%, could be 5%. Not needing to worry about anything at the moment, my friend, about the item levels.

I'll give you another example:

Today the game market is very competitive, I don't think players will have the patience to win that perfect item with a percentage of 1% in the box. It gets too tiring for the GunZ game in my opinion.

I am in favor of the item level, I just believe that players can achieve this a little easier with an example percentage of 5% more.
    Last edited by AlmasDoFogo; 05-02-2020 at 10:14 PM.

Quest only since 2007.

Sake's Avatar One

Country
    Thanks
    I actually disagree with that, knowing that those chances are pretty good, its just random. The chances of getting a legendary item are more then before, since it's a possibility that you can get a myth or a legendary in just one quest. If you don't have the patience to grind in quest, then you shouldn't be questing or trying to grind for the best PVE. How much more do you want them to increase the item drop rate?

3. The following user said thank you to Sake for this useful post:

Hulk (05-02-2020)

AlmasDoFogo's Avatar Gamer

Country
    Thanks
    Eu respeito a sua opinião ... e até mostrarei outro exemplo de defesa da minha teoria com fatos.

Quando entrei no jogo há uma semana ... não havia uma sala de golem, pelo menos passei alguns dias analisando e não vi nada.

Falei com alguns contatos sobre níveis de itens ... e todos começaram a entrar no golem.

Objetivo: Por alguns segundos, eles esqueceram o famoso Scriber. Apenas para conquistar a arma mais forte do golem.

[ATTACH] 17758 [/ ATTACH]

[ATTACH] 17759 [/ ATTACH]

Informações importantes para administradores.

Meu objetivo é simples: atrair mais jogadores para o modo de missão no jogo, a grande maioria das pessoas é atraída pela maioria, isso é um fato.

Coloque mais experiências nas missões, para que este servidor preencha ainda mais jogadores online e novos jogadores.

Disso não tenho dúvidas : )
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by AlmasDoFogo; 05-02-2020 at 10:39 PM.

Quest only since 2007.

5. The following user said thank you to AlmasDoFogo for this useful post:

Chanducj (05-02-2020)

Thread Information