Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Wucas Pls's Avatar Asuka Langley Soryu

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bud View Post
    Well yeah, but if you look at the reasoning behind calling Google a cocky f***, you might agree. After another point made on this discussion(a disscussion that obviously has to be had) he turns around and says "Guess what, closed." Like I should just shut my mouth? My personal reaction is that kid is a cocky f***.

It looks like the Forum Mods have decided not to reply to this quite yet,maybe they're waiting for 5 minutes to go buy without anyone posting so they can lock it.
    I am a forum mod, the rest have went to bed for the night.

I would like to note if you feel that someone has incorrectly moderated your post, or a staff member has done something out of line, simply report it and the action will be taken accordingly. It is very hard for us to deal with issues in a public setting (such as a thread), especially when issues such as this one are fairly unique to one another. I would suggest next time you feel so strongly about an issue, instead of posting it (in which you become the bad guy, with a forum mod deleting and infracting you for posts), just report the issue, and let it go through the proper channels. You don't have to deal with the moderator of your thread, there are many of us, including administration. This is how issues are supposed to be handled.

Bud's Avatar I'm too old for this sh*t

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Wucas Pls View Post
    I am a forum mod, the rest have went to bed for the night.

I would like to note if you feel that someone has incorrectly moderated your post, or a staff member has done something out of line, simply report it and the action will be taken accordingly. It is very hard for us to deal with issues in a public setting (such as a thread), especially when issues such as this one are fairly unique to one another. I would suggest next time you feel so strongly about an issue, instead of posting it (in which you become the bad guy, with a forum mod deleting and infracting you for posts), just report the issue, and let it go through the proper channels. You don't have to deal with the moderator of your thread, there are many of us, including administration. This is how issues are supposed to be handled.
    Yeah I'm aware of this, but in my eyes this wasn't a problem worthy of reporting. I just wanted to state my opinion on the matter, see if anyone agree's and maybe actions would change according to certain realizations. I've been getting nothing but bullheaded responses about it aside from you of course Wucas, you da man. But anyways, I'm starting to feel the pointlessness of this thread, just request reopen's if you've been wrongly closed. Lesson to be learned here for sure.

slugheady's Avatar ୧༼***༽୨

Thanks
    So, a lot of people tend to agree with me. Apparently I wasn't the only one having these feelings. So maybe we can work on some kinda solution / agreement among the forum moderators not to close threads too quickly, and what katsuro said to give a reason why you're closing?

Thread Information