Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    ^1Luke™'s Avatar Junior Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Eeksdee View Post
    [Human Volleyball]

Map: CyberSports - Volleyball/Badminton Area
    Tags: [NI] [NG]
    Description: Two players will be called up and each stand on one side. One random player will be acting as a "ball", and both the two players must flip the "ball" opposite of the net/fence till one player manage to deceive the other who fails to flip the ball over. After which, the loser will be killed/slapped and the winner gets to go to the next round.
    * The ball goal is to press jump every single time the two active players are playing. Failing to do so will result in their deaths and the two will carry on to the next round. This is to increase difficulty, event staff may or may not implement this.
    Prize: Third place will receive 1 point, Second place will receive 2 points, First place will receive 3 points.
    Rules: Players are to equip training sword. Players who are lagging will be given warning and if they ignored it they will be subjected to a kick - this includes force lag as well.
    Hi , Really a Good thought and took a great concern & time in creating a amazing event , but my concern is what / when will the ball person could play or it would work well to all. Secondly I could say the distance lag. finally I kind of request you to try this format by yourself before suggesting so we can have new invention the community.
    According to your idea , There is requirement of 3 people to handle a round . how will you decide that who's going to win +3 +2 +1 . please do look into this and suggest next time.

2. The following 2 users say thank you to ^1Luke™ for this useful post:

Eeksdee (07-10-2022), Faky (07-09-2022)

Thread Information