Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Inferno Wars
    Tags: [S30][G40][GS300][NS][NI][ESP]
    Map: Arena
    Description: In this event, the host will freeze players at the start of each round and give them the Rocketman V1 launcher in both first and second weapon slots, and set their hp/ap to 200/0. Friendly fire will be on. After spreading them around the floor (using the force command) and the countdown reaches 0, they will be unfrozen and be able to fly around with the rocket by holding down the fire key. Each hit from the Rocketman V1 on a teammate does 98 damage, which means 3 hits=death. The last player alive each round wins one event point.
    Rules: No forcelagging/spiking/lagging. No stalling (by not fighting). No teaming.

(Thank you Jona for assisting in improving the event during testing)

Menotso's Avatar Life Time Member

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    Inferno Wars
    Tags: [S30][G40][GS300][NS][NI][ESP]
    Map: Arena
    Description: In this event, the host will freeze players at the start of each round and give them the Rocketman V1 launcher in both first and second weapon slots, and set their hp/ap to 200/0. Friendly fire will be on. After spreading them around the floor (using the force command) and the countdown reaches 0, they will be unfrozen and be able to fly around with the rocket by holding down the fire key. Each hit from the Rocketman V1 on a teammate does 98 damage, which means 3 hits=death. The last player alive each round wins one event point.
    Rules: No forcelagging/spiking/lagging. No stalling (by not fighting). No teaming.

(Thank you Jona for assisting in improving the event during testing)
    Suggesting Mine map to this event, probably too big in height but i guess a test wouldn't hurt.

justRelax's Avatar The name says it all.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Menotso View Post
    Suggesting Mine map to this event, probably too big in height but i guess a test wouldn't hurt.
    Not gonna work, first of all too narrow and gonna make it harder to watch who is fighting...

Spoiler!

4. The following user said thank you to justRelax for this useful post:

Menotso (07-11-2023)

Country
    Thanks
    Hi everyone,
    I'm a long-time player of AQWorlds and I've been following the discussion about the Inferno Wars event. I have a few suggestions that I think could improve the event and make it more fun for everyone.
    First, I think the Mine map would be a great addition to the Inferno Wars event. The map is large and open, which would give players more space to maneuver and avoid getting hit by rockets. It would also be more challenging to play on, which would make the event more exciting.
    Second, I think the host should consider adding a time limit to the event. This would help to keep the games moving and prevent them from dragging on. A good time limit would be 5-10 minutes.
    Finally, I think the host should consider adding some additional objectives to the event. For example, players could be required to collect a certain number of kills or to reach a certain point on the map. This would add an extra layer of strategy to the event and make it more challenging.

Thread Information