Originally Posted by León View Post
I disagree on the suggestion, I don't see anyone else being "annoyed" by ET's in rooms but you and possibly those who you might have asked to support your idea, but there again you probably are the person to have the biggest amount of "issues" with ET's, so there's that.
https://imgur.com/a/xZz5IzW - this shows ETs are jus pissing around and your encouraging the process... this is stupid. such behaviour shouldn't happen it shows u do not care wut ETs do. ur Elite rank should be removed. This is why i see ETs piss around with ppl they intend to hate hence kicking em should be feasible.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
This suggestion is a personal thing there fore already not a great suggestion since it is mainly just for his own good instead of everyone else.
Besides the fact that he can just report that person instead of making a suggestion thread for it. #justmytwocents
Whats harm in a vote kick on a ET? if its only my good that means 100% the ET wont get kick as others would hit 'N' but just me?
I mean others would also intend kick em out. i see no role ETs perform with regards of a public room so why have them that ability? they dont help ppl do they? if a player requires help, they can ask others as everyone knows whats going on.

Reporting a staff is a long thing, and you're most likely to get declined therefore why waste such time and effort in reporting staffs? even if they get punished, in past they intend to just verbally warn them.