Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Cutie's Avatar May

Country
    Thanks
    Event Name: Kamikaze

Map/Location:

Spoiler!

Room Tags: ESP, NI, NG, NM and NF

Objective: The host will be equipped with Admin Grenade Launcher and Admin Dagger whilst the players only have their melee. The host will first begin at the TOP ROD on the map (he/she) will have to climb all the way up, and after which the host will rain down the grenades below where to participants are. Participants are allowed to use the wall below the ROD LINE, they will try to survive it as long as possible but here comes the fun part, after 1 - 5 minutes (up to the host discretion) they will move down to the next rod below. This meant that the players are forced down since they are not able to go above the ROD LINE. This will carry on till two things until 3 survivors/last to die and at that point, the event will be finished. 3rd place gets 1 point, 2nd place gets 2 points and 1st place (last survivor) gets 3 points. I created this idea due to the insufficient usage of the "Mine" map which I felt has not been touched in a long time. All opinions are welcome.
    I like this idea, sounds really fun. The concept is similar to Meteor Shower, but you will be using Admin Grenade Launcher.
    And as TomasEdison said, we should try to add more twist for this event to be more challenging.

Question: What is the use of the Admin Dagger for?
    Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards.

~

Eeksdee's Avatar Best Asian Male Dora

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Cutie View Post
    I like this idea, sounds really fun. The concept is similar to Meteor Shower, but you will be using Admin Grenade Launcher.
    And as TomasEdison said, we should try to add more twist for this event to be more challenging.

Question: What is the use of the Admin Dagger for?
    It's to ensure easier climb up the walls plus stab anyone that goes above the line.

Thread Information