Sure maybe we should be excited about bringing this game back to life, but everyone's already had this conversation multiple times. Lots of people have already tried many cool ideas and added so many new features to gunz. You're not the first one to start a brainstorming session. If we seem disheartened, it's because we've already seen how this plays out.

It also doesn't make sense what you're saying regarding no kstyle rooms. If a new player learns new moves and styles, explain to me how they're going to apply that in a room where kstyle is disabled? How would they even learn moves with kstyle disabled? It only works if new players try out the game in packs, but that's not the case. They join one by one, and if they make that room with kstyle disabled, no other new player is going to join because there is none. There's actually a different pserver that I know of which has a "noob" channel where kstyle is restricted. Unsurprisingly, nobody uses that channel. Questing is a much better way of letting them test the game, imo.

With all that said, we're all on the same team here so no need for you to lash out on us. I'm not trying to dampen your enthusiasm and I would love nothing more for you to prove me wrong. I would love it if you managed to come up with an idea, get it to be implemented, and a flock of new players come play this game and KEEP playing this game. I started playing in 2020 so I know what's it like to be new when everyone else already has had years (some even more than a decade) of experience, I understand the feeling more than you do. You know what kept me around? Learning kstyle and having mentors to teach me and encourage me.