Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    SeedFanClub has a total of 75 members, so a possibility of 18 (18.75) players in reality with that being each player has 4 characters as a member of this clan which I doubt so let's say realistically let's say the clan has 30 members out of the 75 which are active, if this clan were to leave to another server that's a potential of 30 less players @ Freestyle GunZ at a certain time zone.

Let's them stay, ping works both ways they are 150 ping to you and you are 150 ping to them, only difference will be that there ping to the server will be higher which "possibliy" can cause them to hold a advantage in terms of a "packet loss" when the damage is being recieved/sent via the server (Presuming that is how the damage works, Player>Server>Player).

My question though.

Who da **** is Seed? And why does he get a fan club smh.

2. The following user said thank you to Notorious for this useful post:

viniboi9 (05-14-2017)

Crest's Avatar 하나님

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Notorious View Post
    SeedFanClub has a total of 75 members, so a possibility of 18 (18.75) players in reality with that being each player has 4 characters as a member of this clan which I doubt so let's say realistically let's say the clan has 30 members out of the 75 which are active, if this clan were to leave to another server that's a potential of 30 less players @ Freestyle GunZ at a certain time zone.

Let's them stay, ping works both ways they are 150 ping to you and you are 150 ping to them, only difference will be that there ping to the server will be higher which "possibliy" can cause them to hold a advantage in terms of a "packet loss" when the damage is being recieved/sent via the server (Presuming that is how the damage works, Player>Server>Player).

My question though.

Who da **** is Seed? And why does he get a fan club smh.
    Yea basically this... the ping is the same somehow they just hit insanely hard.. idk tho.. there's a clan that's already fishy to me in this server but these kids are fine in my book. They just garden heroes.. let these *****s be.. they just play with other garden heroes

but yeah who the **** is seED LMAO
    S/o to the Kings...!

4. The following 2 users say thank you to Crest for this useful post:

Eagle (05-16-2017), qqmotion (05-15-2017)

Thread Information