Bio's Avatar Miscellaneous

Country
    Thanks
    Render:

Outcome:

Last edited by Bio; 01-27-2023 at 03:54 PM.

2. The following user said thank you to Bio for this useful post:

GeorgeGFX (01-27-2023)

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    I like the small 3D style details that you've created (not sure if intentional or it just appeared that way due to effects stacking).
    The lightning spots are overdone, the quality of them seem ruined/pixelated.
    I like the idea behind Rick trying to grab the triangle but you could have blended it a bit better than that.
    The theme/background could have been a space one with nebula style with a lowered opacity just to give that relaxed space-drinking theme.
    The text is well done, though the green outline is overdone a bit.

Overall 5.8/10

Keep it up, would love to see more of your works!

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

Bio's Avatar Miscellaneous

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by GeorgeGFX View Post
    I like the small 3D style details that you've created (not sure if intentional or it just appeared that way due to effects stacking).
    The lightning spots are overdone, the quality of them seem ruined/pixelated.
    I like the idea behind Rick trying to grab the triangle but you could have blended it a bit better than that.
    The theme/background could have been a space one with nebula style with a lowered opacity just to give that relaxed space-drinking theme.
    The text is well done, though the green outline is overdone a bit.

Overall 5.8/10

Keep it up, would love to see more of your works!
    Thank you! I've been learning for a while now, since I deleted the psd file I can't fix it.
    I will keep trying to make more signature in that style, let me know more of your opinions, This is improving me.

Thread Information