Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Amamin's Avatar Babyboi

Country
    Thanks
    I don't see the issue with a room creator freely kicking from their own room someone they don't personally like. Sucks for that other guy but the room creator made the effort in starting up a room and staying long enough and maybe even advertising for the room to be active. Nothing wrong in favoring the room creator's enjoyment over someone else.

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Amamin View Post
    I don't see the issue with a room creator freely kicking from their own room someone they don't personally like. Sucks for that other guy but the room creator made the effort in starting up a room and staying long enough and maybe even advertising for the room to be active. Nothing wrong in favoring the room creator's enjoyment over someone else.
    If you don't see the issue with the room owner freely kicking anyone from their room simply for disliking someone then honestly I have nothing to add for this discussion because obviously it's wrong. Usually there's 1 Garden TDM room, 1 AnD room, 1 relay map TDM room, 1 stairway room and several training rooms. Imagine being kicked from that 1 stairway room just because the room owner doesn't like you, making a new stairway room won't help you in that case because people gonna stay in the old stairway room so you're basically fked.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Amamin View Post
    This would make sense if GunZ still had 30,000 average online players... But when you get kicked from the garden tdm and are left with a training room or duel room.....yea. There's a reason why there was a kick limit timer added into the game...care to take a guess why it was added?
    Last edited by Desecration; 01-02-2023 at 03:04 AM.
    "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."

Thread Information