Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Banned

Country
    Thanks
    http://www.bladeandsoul.com/en/news/...s-february-10/

FEB10 will be the update, if you can't click or want to save some mobile net, here's the update content :

- Bloodshade/Nightshade Harbor

Available as a 6- or 4-player Heroic (purple) dungeon, Bloodshade Harbor (and its 24-player version, Nightshade Harbor) offers max-level players new challenges against the Blackram pirates, and Poharan’s boss, Admiral Hae Mujin himself.

- Mushin’s Tower – Floors 1–7

Ascend each level of Mushin’s Tower—a single player Heroic dungeon—for increasingly greater challenges, and even greater rewards. Additional floors and content will be added to Mushin’s Tower in future updates.

- Hongmoon Level 5

Hongmoon Levels allow you to continue to gain experience beyond level 45, and unlock additional skill points to increase your character’s strength in combat. This update will unlock five Hongmoon Levels to be gained after completion of a new quest.

- PvP Preseason

The update will also mark the start of the PvP preseason, with a new in-game UI to see how your skills stack up. You’ll also be able to earn and spend Zen Beans—the Blade & Soul PvP currency—from competing against others. As we move from the preseason to Season 1 in a future update, we’ll have more information on the high-level rewards you’ll be able to earn from dominating your opponents.

more info will be revealed over the next couple weeks, hype!

Amzz's Avatar 7 ~ 15

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Layne View Post
    http://www.bladeandsoul.com/en/news/...s-february-10/

FEB10 will be the update, if you can't click or want to save some mobile net, here's the update content :

- Bloodshade/Nightshade Harbor

Available as a 6- or 4-player Heroic (purple) dungeon, Bloodshade Harbor (and its 24-player version, Nightshade Harbor) offers max-level players new challenges against the Blackram pirates, and Poharan’s boss, Admiral Hae Mujin himself.

- Mushin’s Tower – Floors 1–7

Ascend each level of Mushin’s Tower—a single player Heroic dungeon—for increasingly greater challenges, and even greater rewards. Additional floors and content will be added to Mushin’s Tower in future updates.

- Hongmoon Level 5

Hongmoon Levels allow you to continue to gain experience beyond level 45, and unlock additional skill points to increase your character’s strength in combat. This update will unlock five Hongmoon Levels to be gained after completion of a new quest.

- PvP Preseason

The update will also mark the start of the PvP preseason, with a new in-game UI to see how your skills stack up. You’ll also be able to earn and spend Zen Beans—the Blade & Soul PvP currency—from competing against others. As we move from the preseason to Season 1 in a future update, we’ll have more information on the high-level rewards you’ll be able to earn from dominating your opponents.

more info will be revealed over the next couple weeks, hype!
    Seems warlock wont be released right away. Thanks for doing this haseo

Amzz's Avatar 7 ~ 15

Country
    Thanks
    Haseo is there attack speed weapons or items in this game lol ive seen kung fu master and their so slow...

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Amzz View Post
    Haseo is there attack speed weapons or items in this game lol ive seen kung fu master and their so slow...
    i don't know bout kfm but us bm/lbms have skilltree speed boost, u should look into that, there's no atk speed weapon as far as i know

anywayz

finally done wit foking weap transformation, now its gold farming time t_t

edit : if you're playing kfm, you should look into combo videos n shit kfm combos are so insane
    Last edited by Layne; 01-27-2016 at 10:44 PM.

Amzz's Avatar 7 ~ 15

Country
    Thanks
    i don't know bout kfm but us bm/lbms have skilltree speed boost, u should look into that, there's no atk speed weapon as far as i know

anywayz

http://puu.sh/mLX89/51867e74dd.jpg
    finally done wit foking weap transformation, now its gold farming time t_t

edit : if you're playing kfm, you should look into combo videos n shit kfm combos are so insane
    Was watching a kfm pvp video and this guy was like jesus... the guy he was vsing got 1 shotted was crazy. But i decided im going for blade master. Idk i heard BD is better. But BM has a block and bd doesnt. Does Blade master have an aoe ability for clearing btw like BD does?

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Was watching a kfm pvp video and this guy was like jesus... the guy he was vsing got 1 shotted was crazy. But i decided im going for blade master. Idk i heard BD is better. But BM has a block and bd doesnt. Does Blade master have an aoe ability for clearing btw like BD does?
    yes, but later on

early game is just tab spam

Amzz's Avatar 7 ~ 15

Country
    Thanks
    yes, but later on

early game is just tab spam
    How later on? Hmm really want an AoE ability otherwise clears going to be painful.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    How later on? Hmm really want an AoE ability otherwise clears going to be painful.

this is an example, but you can see he uses flash step for aoe, lightning stance autos are also aoe (2x8 or 2x5 i don't remember) and uhh he got that lightning pentagram, hovering swords can also

you'll get flash step and lightning stance pretty early

btw im lbm and i specced in pve solo target and im killing fine really it's not a big problem not having aoes

Amzz's Avatar 7 ~ 15

Country
    Thanks
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8Zs454EPmU

this is an example, but you can see he uses flash step for aoe, lightning stance autos are also aoe (2x8 or 2x5 i don't remember) and uhh he got that lightning pentagram, hovering swords can also

you'll get flash step and lightning stance pretty early

btw im lbm and i specced in pve solo target and im killing fine really it's not a big problem not having aoes
    Watched that video already and dont you mean BM not having aoes? Cuz LBD does have an aoe.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Watched that video already and dont you mean BM not having aoes? Cuz LBD does have an aoe.
    both have aoes, i ment im specced in solo target dps and i do fine

Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread Information