Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Country
    Thanks
    Great suggestions. I think the block at the start of a round has something to do with typing and hitting enter while hitting another key, causing you to "press" that key after you've sent your message. Ive noticed this a lot, especially with blocking. And you have to repress block to stop blocking.

I'd also like to see some changes with the flashed icon where as the icon will correlate with how flashed the enemy is. So 100 flash would be completely non transparent/larger icon, and as the flash fades away, so does the icon or the icon gets smaller as the flash fades away. That way you can tell how flashed the enemy is to let you know how hard you can push them.
    "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Desecration View Post
    Great suggestions. I think the block at the start of a round has something to do with typing and hitting enter while hitting another key, causing you to "press" that key after you've sent your message. Ive noticed this a lot, especially with blocking. And you have to repress block to stop blocking.
    Explains why it happens to me so much.... I thought it might be related to typing after holding shift but didn't want to expose myself

Faky's Avatar Stop Being Fake

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Desecration View Post

I'd also like to see some changes with the flashed icon where as the icon will correlate with how flashed the enemy is. So 100 flash would be completely non transparent/larger icon, and as the flash fades away, so does the icon or the icon gets smaller as the flash fades away. That way you can tell how flashed the enemy is to let you know how hard you can push them.
    yes, some of flashbang feature improved such as sound(increased volume) and visibility. tested it on new update its working smooth.
    ye some of bug/glitch related to wall need to be fixed they're working on it. I guess new updates gonna release soon

thanks armani for reminding us.. some of them already fixed and few need to be fixed.

~Credits to GeorgeGFX for the Signature
    ]

"Dreams are short-time happiness"
    -Faky

you can do 99 things for someone and all they'll remember is the one thing you didn't do

Thread Information