Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Notorious View Post
    I guess it would be cool? But with the lack of clan-wars let's say this top tier players hit diamond rank, there will be no-one else at their ranking meaning clan-war dies for them again.
    on top of that it's always the same players that usually clan wars so when they lose to the same people it makes them rq or stop for a good time then it goes dead

Fgunz Streamer

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jeru View Post
    on top of that it's always the same players that usually clan wars so when they lose to the same people it makes them rq or stop for a good time then it goes dead
    Like i said before the rank system would probably motivate others to start clan war, possibly bring other skill levels to clan war

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Art View Post
    Like i said before the rank system would probably motivate others to start clan war, possibly bring other skill levels to clan war
    It would but not for a good run though. For example a noobie cws vs pros takes them 5 games and realize there's no point. Then picture this 3/5 of the players are afkers in lobby and training rooms, 1/5 of it are quest rooms/ spy mode etc for people to enjoy new stuff and there is 1/5 with cwers, regular tdms and duels and there is usually 2-3 rooms and at least 5 duel rooms and hardly cws.

Thread Information