So I got two questions just to understand the situation better.

1. Why are you reporting Phantom? Do you think he has checked your account on the panel? Doesn't look like he did anything wrong, he didn't even say your name. Doesn't look like he was taking a side either and after talking to him, he doesn't even know who you are. This is Phantom's response to this report:
Hi Grief, in the screenshots you have added all I can see is Coffee-Mug saying it's you.
The thing is I when I joined the room I didn't really care about who you are and what are you doing I just played a 1v1 duel while you started threatening to report me for joining your room.
Not only that I didn't say a word about you but I've also asked Coffee to ignore you and just play since I tried to prevent him from being toxic to you, if any staff is willing to check CP you are more then invited because I still DONT CARE about Grief being Bart.
2. What's the reason you're reporting Coffee-Mug and Ganggbangg? The only information they have provided is your name which everyone else already know, that's like I'll report people for saying "Ben" when everyone knows it, they haven't provided any personal information about you.