Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Verqi's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    I talked to Dave about this, Lets hope for the best

KingDestructo's Avatar Whoa..

Thanks
    Can't we put in some reward for streaking in clan war and breaking them? Ofc not 50 coins per clan war, like if u get on a 10 streak u get like 1 coin or 2 coins. 20 Streak same story, it might attract some more players, because in that way you can get coins without donating.

Also, you could try extending the monthly clan war prize to the top 5? Because pretty much the same clans get rank 3 every month and other people won't bother to even try..

Automatic spike kicker? If you spike 2rounds straight you get d/ced, this to prevent people from forcelagging etc.

What would also help is fixing the anti-lead a bit, no offence but sometimes 12 hits don't even kill an enemy and that is why alot of good players don't play this server to start with. And those players play clan war alot..

Fix the 5v5 bug, or even make a 6v6 (is not needed now because there are no clans that can play 6v6)

New Maps for in clan war perhaps, no random maps but more town/factory/castle-like maps. (Fix the map Roulation too, yesterday I had island 3-4 times in a row..)

Top 3 (or 5 as I commented above) should get more recognicion. You could remove the crown from the bounty shop and make it a monthly clan war tournament reward for the 4 players that made most points for the winning clan. (rank 1 only though) And the clan that gets rank 1 the month after takes it from the clan that was it last month.
    And give the rest of the top 5 clans a lucky box or whatever (top 4 players that made most points)

I could go on for ages with these kind of ideas and I don't even know if it would help in any way, but it's worth the try.

Clan warring people are the most competetive players in this game, they donate the most, are most active that's why there needs to be more clan war. Alot of players left this server because of inactive clan war channels and the anti-lead. Fix these things, remove room tags like [R] ([IA] is fine for me if it's not in combination with [R]). Get rid of the forcelagging clans that just lagg to win, and you actually got yourself a good server in comparison to others.
    Last edited by KingDestructo; 11-01-2013 at 03:17 PM.

Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Eternal View Post
    Can't we put in some reward for streaking in clan war and breaking them? Ofc not 50 coins per clan war, like if u get on a 10 streak u get like 1 coin or 2 coins. 20 Streak same story, it might attract some more players, because in that way you can get coins without donating.

Also, you could try extending the monthly clan war prize to the top 5? Because pretty much the same clans get rank 3 every month and other people won't bother to even try..

Automatic spike kicker? If you spike 2rounds straight you get d/ced, this to prevent people from forcelagging etc.

What would also help is fixing the anti-lead a bit, no offence but sometimes 12 hits don't even kill an enemy and that is why alot of good players don't play this server to start with. And those players play clan war alot..

Fix the 5v5 bug, or even make a 6v6 (is not needed now because there are no clans that can play 6v6)

New Maps for in clan war perhaps, no random maps but more town/factory/castle-like maps. (Fix the map Roulation too, yesterday I had island 3-4 times in a row..)

Top 3 (or 5 as I commented above) should get more recognicion. You could remove the crown from the bounty shop and make it a monthly clan war tournament reward for the 4 players that made most points for the winning clan. (rank 1 only though) And the clan that gets rank 1 the month after takes it from the clan that was it last month.
    And give the rest of the top 5 clans a lucky box or whatever (top 4 players that made most points)

I could go on for ages with these kind of ideas and I don't even know if it would help in any way, but it's worth the try.

Clan warring people are the most competetive players in this game, they donate the most, are most active that's why there needs to be more clan war. Alot of players left this server because of inactive clan war channels and the anti-lead. Fix these things, remove room tags like [R] ([IA] is fine for me if it's not in combination with [R]). Get rid of the forcelagging clans that just lagg to win, and you actually got yourself a good server in comparison to others.
    First one will attract swappers and the 12 hits doesn't have to kill someone, who knows oyu probably hit 2 bullets per hit or 1.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Arances View Post
    First one will attract swappers and the 12 hits doesn't have to kill someone, who knows oyu probably hit 2 bullets per hit or 1.
    I guess you're right, I was just brainstorming though, just like you I would like to see the clan war on this server active..
    And yes ofc 12 hits don't mean a kill but you probably know what I mean..

Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Eternal View Post
    That number 2 crosshair though, ok I'm gonna stay on topic.

Nisu did u approve any of my ideas, or do they all seem retarded to you? xd

oh and

This means that he needs to get more ppl to cw by giving ppl free wins, because he is bad, you know?
    Well making auto spike kicker would be great and fixing the anti lead is in progress i believe or it's already fixed rest is meh.

Thanks
    Well making auto spike kicker would be great and fixing the anti lead is in progress i believe or it's already fixed rest is meh.
    I'm glad you agree with me on some things haha, I don't know if they can make a auto spike kicker like the [BR] tag on clan war though, let's hope so.

Ollypayy's Avatar LateDash Kiiiiiiiiinggggg

Thanks
    pls
    with a [br] tag where will i go

aff

Regret's Avatar it aint gonna suck itself

Thanks
    This is another thread to talk about the Competitive Status of FGUNZ

The competitive side on this server is quite low since there isn't that much cws in here.
    There were few suggestions i picked up from players that think it might improve the competitive side:

1.Remove Roomtags

2.Remove Infected Mode

3.Make monthly Clan tournament ( Not clan wars like actual tournaments 4v4 5v5 )

4.Make more custom rewards for Tourney Winners ( Besides snorkel )

5.Announce clan war every 1 Hour

I believe there's more suggestions and since my last thread didn't get that much of attention i wanted i made this one

Feel free to suggest down below and remember not all the suggestions has to be implemented N 3 , 4 seem more reasonable suggestions in my opinion.
    on servers where clan war is popular, you don't see anyone announcing clan war every hour. or even at all tbh.
    the best option i saw imo is remove room tags, then there's no attraction to regular games that clan war just doesn't have.
    Your words mean nothing to me cuz lions don't lose sleep over opinions of sheep.

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    I don't think auto spike kicker is possible, next to the fact that it's very hard to determine someone who is actually spiking.
    It's either you spiking or the other person is spiking or there's something wrong with the connection between 2 people, that means you both have to be kicked.

We will never add any ping limit or "br" roomtag.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

10. The following user said thank you to Dave for this useful post:

SuperShotty (11-08-2013)

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    I don't think auto spike kicker is possible, next to the fact that it's very hard to determine someone who is actually spiking.
    It's either you spiking or the other person is spiking or there's something wrong with the connection between 2 people, that means you both have to be kicked.

We will never add any ping limit or "br" roomtag.
    Aw it was worth to mention it though, did you see any potential in my other idea's?
    I'm just trying to contribute to get an active clan war on this server :p

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information