As a former z3+ user, i strongly advise you not to buy z5.
Z5 takes Snapdragon 810 chip which is well-knows as Heat issue. Because of that issue, LG V10 and G4 took SD808 which is lower class than 810 but stable, optimized power consumption and has no heat issue like 810.

Xperia Z5 Premium has a 3840 x 2160 resolution
Galaxy S6 edge has a 2560 x 1440 resolution

: the difference between 2k and 4k is not distinguishable clearly in 5 inch display unless you have microscope-like eyes. And Z5's 4k is fake. it only works when you watch video and photos that is captured/recorded in 4k. in normal use, it works as FHD resolution (1920*1080)

Camera;
Xperia Z5 Premium has a new 23-megapixel sensor for the rear camera, along with a 5-megaixel snapper on the front.
Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+ has a 16-megapixel rear snapper and a 5-megapixel front snapper.

: Megapixel doesn't mean the quality of photo/video. those determines quality of photo and video is image sensor. And i go for S6. you can search comparison on youtube.

Hardware;
Xperia Z5 Premium has the Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 processor supported by 3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage. There is also microSD support for further storage expansion up to 200GB.

: as i said above, SD810 is well known as overheating. when i recorded 4k video with my z3+. it shut down because of overheating.

Samsung Galaxy S6 edge has an Exynos processor under its hood, which has eight cores like the SD810. There is 4GB of RAM supporting the S6 edge and the choice of 32GB or 64GB internal memory, but no microSD support.

: According to Antutu Benchmarks and Geek bench, Exynos 7420 does better job than SD810.

Your choice.