Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Beast's Avatar Overthinker.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by justRelax View Post

Sticky Fingers
    Suggested by McSic
    Spoiler!

This event kinda seems easy to me since people will be using swords to climb and be the first to take the bomb. Adding NS tag with some short of gravity or speed would make it fun. Plus this event should be hosted in some small maps like Arena, Garden Small, Hall. Host can also use teleport/spawn to make it more challenging.

Voting Yes for this event idea.

Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    Lolrace (Adjusted)
    Seeing as this event was fun to a large number of people yet for reasons related to the ability of players to finish the event and being gender based was removed, I suggest it once again with adjustments to make it better suited for the community to complete reasonably easily and focus on the fun aspect more.
    Description: The event takes place in Race, Supermario3, or any other Skillmap. The goal of the event is to get to the finish line, where the host will be waiting. Gravity is set at 30% of normal to compensate for the fact that players cannot use swords or items, but only shotguns (to prevent vial usage, but allowing females to glide).
    Rules: No spiking / lagging / force-lagging. No shortcuts.
    Prize: The first player to reach the finish line wins one event point.
    Game Mods: G30, ESP, SGO, NS, NI
    Also bumping this
    LOLRace was actually a fun event, no idea why it was removed. I like your adjusted version of this event. I'll try to host it in upcoming set.

Voting Yes for this event idea.
    Last edited by Beast; 12-19-2022 at 08:47 AM.
    Important message:
    Abusing people. xD
    S/O 2 Bram for cool sig!

Thread Information