Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    #1Chef's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    The reason behind the auto-kick after being inactive in a room is to avoid AFK kills, which could happen in your case, it is also implemented to avoid having people filling up spaces in rooms unnecessarily.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by #1Chef View Post
    The reason behind the auto-kick after being inactive in a room is to avoid AFK kills, which could happen in your case
    couldnt you determine if a player is in-game or sitting in a game room though? the suggestion he's making is related to afking in the game room, if i understand correctly.

Originally Posted by #1Chef View Post
    it is also implemented to avoid having people filling up spaces in rooms unnecessarily.
    is filling up spaces in rooms really a problem nowadays though? there are barely enough rooms to even get filled, lol.

#1Chef's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    couldnt you determine if a player is in-game or sitting in a game room though? the suggestion he's making is related to afking in the game room, if i understand correctly.

is filling up spaces in rooms really a problem nowadays though? there are barely enough rooms to even get filled, lol.
    Can't tell if he means game-room or in-game, not specified. Also about your response to filling up spaces, that's not the point, allowing people to AFK in exp gaining rooms is just pointless, free exp 24/7 for anyone to just jump in the room and kill the other person.

Thread Information