Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Slumped.

Country
    Thanks
    Thanks for everything Chef, though, I've tried using the Q and E part, I just can't get used to it at all, so I just stick with 1 2 and 3 since it's a ton more simpler. Though, the right click, why is that more used for firing? That's interesting to hear tbh, always found left click to be better. Do people also just always use R for reload? I find that extremely clunky to use when trying to move and reload shot. Are there any other keys people use reload on, or that you heard of? I'd love to hear

And thank you Canany as well.

#1Chef's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Slumpgod View Post
    Thanks for everything Chef, though, I've tried using the Q and E part, I just can't get used to it at all, so I just stick with 1 2 and 3 since it's a ton more simpler. Though, the right click, why is that more used for firing? That's interesting to hear tbh, always found left click to be better. Do people also just always use R for reload? I find that extremely clunky to use when trying to move and reload shot. Are there any other keys people use reload on, or that you heard of? I'd love to hear

Oops sorry I meant left click for fire and right click for flip/defence whichever you prefer. For reload usually I just press left click and it reloads instead of using R.

Slumped.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by #1Chef View Post
    Oops sorry I meant left click for fire and right click for flip/defence whichever you prefer. For reload usually I just press left click and it reloads instead of using R.
    How would you go about doing that? Doesn't it just usually change the key to reload or fire depending the key? Or is there something else you have to do outside of gunz?

Jaay's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Slumpgod View Post

Most of people uses Middle button (basically clicking on scroll) if it's not default aka R

Thread Information