Originally Posted by Hacktivator View Post
Omma: Didn't intend to "threaten" anyone or anything. It is simply a matter of "I won't take part in this" that takes into account the fact that it was suggested multiple times and declined. If what TomasEdison said is indeed true, and there were multiple previous suggestions regarding this topic that were declined, I concluded that whatever reason goes behind it is irrelevant, as it is "forcing" me to play for 2 points at a time. As I see it, it ain't fair, and even more unfair that the only "valid solution" would be to get VIP (coins). Therefore I decided I won't participate in events any further. Also note that I stated that only as a response and not in the initial thread msg. You may agree with my thinking or disagree and it is fine. I will stick to my point of view on this matter. It is not as if I affect anyone but myself when I decide I ain't going to participate in any further events. Anyways thanks for your support and for sharing your opinion on the matter.

Biomath: I was not offended. I was indeed a bit mad because it was so out of context and inconsiderate.
As Marie Antoinette once said - 'If they have no bread, let them eat cake'. Kinda feels the same way in my opinion.
Anyways the past is the past and I think I've made my point. And yeah i'd love to. Are you talking about questing?
How the **** it’s unfair the way it is right now? Like literally, VIP membership must have some benefits and privileges. Instead of getting mad - realize it, just like many other players have done that all over the years.

This suggestion may be ‘friendly’ for new players or those who don’t play/win events that much. Yet, however, VIP should have some worth benefits - not just the ability to join full rooms.