Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Zain View Post
    a recover character function should only be used when someone accidently deletes the wrong character. you consciously delete a character, and there's even a check that asks if you really want to have that character deleted. if you want to keep that character, simply don't delete it.

being able to bulk buy luckyboxes is a good idea

making a set is exponentially harder and more time consuming than making an item, imho you should only use the donor set as hp/ap boost and you should customize your own look with the newly implemented avatar system. i will try and see if we can get something new, but don't expect it anytime soon

n/a, personally couldnt care less

an internal dispute is something that should be handled with the persons in question and perhaps a middleman, punishing a staff member should only be done if that dispute ends up affecting their duty. even then, most matters will be more subjective than objective so it's hard have a strike system based 90% around subjectivity. the head staff/admins will take care of it in their own way and out of the eyes of the public, so there's that
    1) Just implement it, I am sure that not many people have a problem with it, thank you <3 Just kidding, good point, I do understand what you're saying, but I have to somewhat disagree because (I know myself) want to use some other alt names and I do not have other accounts with donation items that I do use currently. I think that some players just delete old characters they do not use, and then regret deleting them and forget their names or SIMPLY just want the level they had back.

2) Thank you.

3) We use 100 coins for the current 'dull' Donation Set, it is just a plain black set, it has been the same set for several years. Making/implementing a new Donation Set will give you the opportunity to show how unique the developers can be. Also, then how come there are like 6-8 several types of shotguns (which are the same details such as damage; delays; weight, etc) but you will not make a new set? Hm. Weird how so much effort is towards shotguns and items and the actual in-game materialistic items; such as clothes. There seems to be a lack of effort towards Donation items other than Swords/Shotguns.

4) My mistake, the rule is technically already implemented.

5) What if the problem has to do with personal problems and they are brought towards the server by the Staff Member involved? I mean this way then there are definitely reasons to discuss it, I also do not mean that the information has to be discussed PUBLICLY, I mean between the people involved. I think it would be also a good idea because then, there would be a complete amount of confidentiality. FOR EXAMPLE... Say me and you get into an argument about something, you threaten me and harass me, all through PM's or Visitor Messages. There should be a way for me to report to someone ONLY such as Dave or McSic or a Head Forum Mod; or even people who are not too 'close' with you. I feel like this would be a good thing to implement because it would allow proper rules to be stuck to when it comes to Staff Reports and it would be only between (for example) Dave / the people involved. The report system we have currently, shows every single Staff Member a report against them, showing no confidentiality which could cause biased opinions towards other Members. Personally, I just feel like that some Staff Members get away with the way they treat other Members, the ones who are donating and who are taking their time to play this server, then again, I could be wrong, but I do not think so.
    Last edited by Zachary; 03-15-2015 at 01:58 AM.

2. The following user said thank you to Zachary for this useful post:

Syzygy (03-15-2015)

Syzygy's Avatar The One Who Sees

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Queen Anger View Post
    3) We use 100 coins for the current 'dull' Donation Set, it is just a plain black set, it has been the same set for several years. Making/implementing a new Donation Set will give you the opportunity to show how unique the developers can be. Also, then how come there are like 6-8 several types of shotguns (which are the same details such as damage; delays; weight, etc) but you will not make a new set? Hm. Weird how so much effort is towards shotguns and items and the actual in-game materialistic items; such as clothes. There seems to be a lack of effort towards Donation items other than Swords/Shotguns.
    Yeah, things such as the snorkel and tournament sword are items that stand out and are unique. if the devs did that with donation or even event sets it would be so cool, as an aesthetic item

like just the single donation and event sets might as well get an upgrade, just so they aren't so dull >.>
    Last edited by Syzygy; 03-15-2015 at 02:00 AM.

Spoiler!

4. The following 2 users say thank you to Syzygy for this useful post:

kable (03-20-2015), Michi (03-15-2015)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Apex View Post
    Yeah, things such as the snorkel and tournament sword are items that stand out and are unique. if the devs did that with donation or even event sets it would be so cool, as an aesthetic item. like just the single donation and event sets might as well get an upgrade, just so they aren't so dull >.>
    I agree with this, people put time and effort into making a Snorkel or a Tournament Shotgun/Sword, but there seems to be absolutely no talk of a new Donation Set or Donation Clothing Item (even individual ones). We have had the same set for several years and I think it is time for change. Black is beyond boring and dull, I did not pay just for one set, I paid for several opportunities to change my look. Also, @Zain, you said something about using our own creativity with the new 'Avatar Update'. Well, bringing us a new Donation Set will allow us to change the way we look and allow us to experiment with the clothes that are already implemented.
    Last edited by Zachary; 03-15-2015 at 02:04 AM.

Thread Information