Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Camel's Avatar Destructive Death

Country
    Thanks
    1. What do I need to start model editing? I have Blender and am familiar with it but not sure what I need to do to unpack/extract and pack/inject
    - There are tons of tutorials when it comes to designing items, most of them are on ragezone.

2. Greatsword advice?
    - What does that even mean? I advise you not to design Greatsword as they are pretty much useless in the current fgunz meta unless they have some plans to make them valuable again.

3. Is there a resource somewhere where I can go to learn all the details of playing this game? (movement, etc) If I remember right there were always a lot
    - Youtube (some main moves you should learn are: slash shot, reload shot, dash break and wall climb)

4. How long has this server been up?

Welcome! (:

2. The following 2 users say thank you to Camel for this useful post:

EASTVAN (02-04-2017), Sinbiosin (02-04-2017)

Sinbiosin's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Zéxi View Post

2. Greatsword advice?
    - What does that even mean? I advise you not to design Greatsword as they are pretty much useless in the current fgunz meta unless they have some plans to make them valuable again.
    maybe once they see what kind of models I can pump out they will make them valuable but I plan to stick to the class either way like I said I am obsessed haha

4. The following 2 users say thank you to Sinbiosin for this useful post:

Camel (02-04-2017), EASTVAN (02-04-2017)

EASTVAN's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sinbiosin View Post
    maybe once they see what kind of models I can pump out they will make them valuable but I plan to stick to the class either way like I said I am obsessed haha
    Do it up man, I love to see people's work
    I think there are ways to get pre-existing models to work with too, like was said, check RageZone.

Thread Information