View Poll Results: Should we increase the HP/AP?

Voters
65. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

34 52.31%
  • No

31 47.69%

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    HP and AP should never be equal, I rather see a change in the rings we have where you either choose for extra HP&AP, HP&HP or AP&AP (so some choose extra AP over HP for example to be more diverse).
    Why not? Having equal HP/AP only makes balancing easier? I imagine it makes it much easier to figure out how much damage should go to AP and how much to HP for each weapon

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Skilly View Post
    Why not? Having equal HP/AP only makes balancing easier? I imagine it makes it much easier to figure out how much damage should go to AP and how much to HP for each weapon
    I thought AP simply took a percentage of damage from any weapon regardless of type (except fire element) with a random attribute attached -- say 40% damage goes to AP with variance from 35% to 45% (throwing numbers)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    I thought AP simply took a percentage of damage from any weapon regardless of type (except fire element) with a random attribute attached -- say 40% damage goes to AP with variance from 35% to 45% (throwing numbers)
    I'm sure there's penetration, revs do more damage to HP for example. I might be wrong...

4. The following user said thank you to Skilly for this useful post:

Ganggbangg (03-18-2020)

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Skilly View Post
    I'm sure there's penetration, revs do more damage to HP for example. I might be wrong...
    That's right. I also don't see a problem with HP and AP being the same amount.

6. The following user said thank you to McSic for this useful post:

Shang (03-18-2020)

Thread Information