Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
    Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Taint View Post
    You actually aggravate me, of course I've read it, why else would I tell you it's STILL shitty?
    Get off your high horse. It's not about ****ing fps, get your shit straight. I said GAMEPLAY wise, meaning your game mechanics which portrays a very heavy playstyle and impaired movement. and less of the visual shit. What you did didn't fix it and again I repeat myself, has nothing to do with FPS.
    Do YOU ever take into consideration what people say here is what's in need of work?
    what your saying I actually understand like its not about the gameplay tbh its about the smoothness and ur right it has nothing to do with the fps but its kinda rude to ask for something from a developer when theirs actually no evidence in the code itself as he said to such a thing occuring, but yeah I understand completely but theirs no need to come off so aggressive tbh..

but I agree I don't blame s1lent though even before he was developer we've asked about the anti-lead & smoothness of the game in comparison to other servers and its never been taken into consideration as much as needed.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Traumatiser View Post
    what your saying I actually understand like its not about the gameplay tbh its about the smoothness and ur right it has nothing to do with the fps but its kinda rude to ask for something from a developer when theirs actually no evidence in the code itself as he said to such a thing occuring, but yeah I understand completely but theirs no need to come off so aggressive tbh..

but I agree I don't blame s1lent though even before he was developer we've asked about the anti-lead & smoothness of the game in comparison to other servers and its never been taken into consideration as much as needed.
    Being assertive and being a high-snotty brat is something else, I'm not blaming him and rather calling something out which I get that has been called out once by someone else, but what he did still did not fix it <-- which is what I'm pointing out - he does something and I give some feedback towards it; after reading my post he asks me if I've already read it (?). Clearly I did if I related Flora's post to my own and to his response. Nothing personal I just don't like his attitude.

As I said, the gameplay is still weird whether it's because of too many items or whatever that's been implemented.

Thanks
    didnt read if youre getting rid of R tag but if you are, GOOD. and fix antilead cuz my 10 dmg pbs are dumb asf....... fg is fine after that( honestly didnt read what was being added to V8 just figured itll still be gunz so idc )

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    You actually aggravate me, of course I've read it, why else would I tell you it's STILL shitty?
    Get off your high horse. It's not about ****ing fps, get your shit straight. I said GAMEPLAY wise, meaning your game mechanics which portrays a very heavy playstyle and impaired movement. and less of the visual shit. What you did didn't fix it and again I repeat myself, has nothing to do with FPS.
    Do YOU ever take into consideration what people say here is what's in need of work?
    Being assertive and being a high-snotty brat is something else, I'm not blaming him and rather calling something out which I get that has been called out once by someone else, but what he did still did not fix it <-- which is what I'm pointing out - he does something and I give some feedback towards it; after reading my post he asks me if I've already read it (?). Clearly I did if I related Flora's post to my own and to his response. Nothing personal I just don't like his attitude.

As I said, the gameplay is still weird whether it's because of too many items or whatever that's been implemented.
    There's no need to repeat other users', users Silent has already replied to.

I think you miss the point when you say it's "still shitty". Of course the so called "issues" you're referring to are not fixed in the current version (7) of FGunZ. There hasn't been a single update for the past 3 months, simply because we're putting all of this into V8 - this thread is about V8. And as you may (or in your case: may not) have noticed, V8 has not yet been released. Therefore, when Silent says he fixed issues regarding Hitbox, Anti-Lead and OC/heavy feeling, he talks about V8. How would you know what's fixed in V8 and what's not?
    Qua de causa it is, of course, "still shitty" in V7. https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...l=1#post974799

5. The following 3 users say thank you to McSic for this useful post:

analospony (03-16-2017), Bunny (03-16-2017), StephanM (03-16-2017)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    There's no need to repeat other users', users Silent has already replied to.

I think you miss the point when you say it's "still shitty". Of course the so called "issues" you're referring are not fixed in the current version (7) of FGunZ. There hasn't been a single update for the past 3 months, simply because we're putting all of this into V8 - this thread is about V8. And as you may (or in your case: may not) have noticed, V8 has not yet been released. Therefore, when Silent says he fixed issues regarding Hitbox, Anti-Lead and OC/heavy feeling, he talks about V8. How would you know what's fixed in V8 and what's not?
    Qua de causa it is, of course, "still shitty" in V7. https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...l=1#post974799
    Checkmate.

Also, superb work. Looking forward to V8.
    Already can feel that your work will be underappreciated since players assume that the gameplay is so distorted now that they will somehow become exponentially better if the gameplay was set to this "standard" or that "standard".
    There are many variables to analyze, most of which are confounded, but hey, as long as the anti-lead is fixed right?
    Nevertheless, you have devoted much time and effort into FGunZ.
    Just don't think all players are so narrow-minded as what has been cast in this thread.
    Can't wait!

7. The following 2 users say thank you to Paragon for this useful post:

Bunny (03-16-2017), McSic (03-16-2017)

Suggestion Gatekeeper

Thanks
    Well regarding this tangent. McSic pretty much summed it up. No one has had a chance to play with these changes that ive been mentioning since they havent even been released on the vip server.

Kainara's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks
    Hello. I appreciate that the staff is continually working to improve game play and keep players satisfied.

First, I would like to suggest the idea of removing the vote kick system. The vote kick system is mainly used by players to kick and ban other players from a room who might be spiking, AE'd, "noob", or for other personal reasons. I believe that these reasons are not enough to give players the authority to remove another player from a room and completely ban them from rejoining the room. I think the server should automatically detect and remove a player from a room if they are AE'd or spiking "heavily" but only in non-training rooms. Additionally, they should be allowed to rejoin. I do understand that the 'disconnect from server' feature exists but I think it can be improved to handle "heavy" spikers as well. Also, kicking a player because they are "noob" or disliked by others for personal reasons is just unfair and should not be allowed. Now there are instances where a player may not be abiding by the rules such as hacking or being overly offensive to others. In this case, I think players should be allowed to report such player using a command such as /report [player] "user comment here". Large enough reports should be enough to trigger an automatic kick from the server or a GM on duty should be able to review every report. The removal of the vote kick system can protect less experienced players, people with shaky internet connections, or victims of bullying.

My second suggestion is to provide more community based events utilizing the main website. For example, a monthly contest for players to submit new donation item designs, VIP item designs, or in game shop items designs will motivate the community to be creative and active. These events and any in game events should be updated on the main website so that players feel the liveliness of this server. I believe that an active website with active events will attract new players and help existing players stay. For example, providing unique daily sales from the donation shop will generate more interest in the website and coin purchasing. Another idea is to host clan tournaments with unique prizes and publicize them on the website so that players get their competitive mode on!

Thank you.

10. The following 2 users say thank you to Kainara for this useful post:

yas6en (03-23-2017), Zaku (03-23-2017)

🏍️💨💨💨

Country
    Thanks
    Remove the kick as it is very annoying, on my part ami if I am annoyed because I get kicked because I kill many times, because it captures the flag and I go out for simple stupid things "I have no delay I do not use hack but they take me out for killing or Take the flag.

Each GM has to have a schedule to enter the game one that between 4 hours later another 4 hours and to take care of the gunz and see if anyone is doing something inappropriate.

The kick is used to eliminate users who have lag, spiker or hack, do not have to eliminate a user who only kills or captures the flag.

Grascen's Avatar Original Elite

Country
    Thanks
    I've really wanted an alt fire for the single large sword.

Something like the spin animation that shoots a fireball, like the giant quest "monsters" do. 30-40 damage + some knockback would be perfect.

Legancy's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Zaku View Post
    Remove the kick as it is very annoying, on my part ami if I am annoyed because I get kicked because I kill many times, because it captures the flag and I go out for simple stupid things "I have no delay I do not use hack but they take me out for killing or Take the flag.

Each GM has to have a schedule to enter the game one that between 4 hours later another 4 hours and to take care of the gunz and see if anyone is doing something inappropriate.

The kick is used to eliminate users who have lag, spiker or hack, do not have to eliminate a user who only kills or captures the flag.
    Wont happen, the kick function is just a part of the game.

Why would there be a rule of the GMs to be online on certain times? people like us has a life aswel. for example; i have a job where my working hours vary each week/day, i can't plan my day(s) just because of that and now you expect me to be online every 4 hour to 'check' if anyone is doing something inappropriate? No thanks.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread Information