Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast
    ILoveQuests's Avatar Junior Member

Country
    Thanks
    Just played Scrider and got 360 bp from it. Is this a joke or just another bug?

Approved Spammer and Troller and now banned from shoutbox (somehow I am proud of it).

As I was moderator someone told me the word moderator comes from "to be moderate".

2. The following user said thank you to ILoveQuests for this useful post:

_Jan (10-25-2017)

Polar's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by ILoveQuests View Post
    Just played Scrider and got 360 bp from it. Is this a joke or just another bug?

https://i.imgur.com/EahT7VZ.jpg
    Maybe April Fool

4. The following user said thank you to Polar for this useful post:

«Benjamin» (10-25-2017)

Thanks
    Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    You used the worst gun with least damage to test the damage gem..

A 2% damage increase on 6 dmg is too little for you to see the effects. That's 0.12 extra damage per bullet. HP/AP doesn't show decimals, that stuff is calculated behind the curtain. Unless you use 2 lvl 5 and lvl 6 gems and a weapon with higher damage you probably won't see it.

With lvl 1-3 gems your best bet are weapons such as revolvers and snipers to easily spot the damage increase.
    Ah okay, my mistake. So what youre telling me is that DMG Gems are a complete waste of time. I misread it as 1+ dmg but +1% damage is worthless.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Here's some math for you to show you how worthless.

w/ 2 Lv3 Damage Gems
    I am rounding down because I'm pretty sure GunZ cant calculate a value like HP/AP damage in decimals.

Donor Sword: 27 +2% = still 27%

[H] Revs x2: 52 +2% = 53 damage

[H] SMG x2: 24 +2% = still 24 damage

Lv95 Pistols: 32 +2%, = still 32 damage
    Lv95 [H] Pistol x2: 32 +2% = still 39 damage

Lv95 [L] Shotgun: 108 total +2% = 110 damage
    or 9 dmg per pellet +2% = still 9 damage

Lv95 [S] Shotgun: 120 total +2% = 122 damage
    or 10 dmg per pellet +2% = still 10 damage

Lv90 [H] Shotgun: 132 total +2% = 134 total damage
    or 11 dmg per pellet +2% dmg = still 11 damage

Lv95 [H] Rifle: 21 +2% = still 21
    Lv95 [H] Rifle x2: 25 +2% = still 25 damage

Lv95 [H] Heavy MG: 25 +2% = still 25
    Lv95 [H] Heavy MG x2: 35 +2% = still 35 damage

Lv95 [L] Rocket: 48 +2% = still 48
    Lv95 [H] Rocket: 66 +2% = 67 damage

Lv75 Sniper: 64 +2% = 65 damage
    ----------

This is useless in every way conceivable, and once again, another prime example of completely wasting bounty for no benefit. If you have amazing luck, it's 400k minimum for 8 Lv1s -> 4 Lv2s -> 2 Lv3s

Granted I don't have 2x Lv4s I only have 1 and I'd rather test it in conjunction. But this is not how you make bounty feel like its "important" this is how you get players to realize they wasted their time playing on your server because the "long term goals" make an imperceivable differences, like with the gun upgrades. In order for you to even get the benefits guns that are only 50+ damage get boosted by 1 and guns that are only 100+ dmg get boosted by 2.

To top it off, the only thing DamageGEMs do is help skew it towards guns that were already OP, instead of giving a needed boost to lesser powered guns to change the meta, hell I'm sure questers would have appreciated if the DMG gems actually helped them but it's good for nothing because they don't meet the minimal damage requirement to get a boost.
    Last edited by Qwin; 10-25-2017 at 10:48 PM.

Suggestion Gatekeeper

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Qwin View Post
    I am rounding down because I'm pretty sure GunZ cant calculate a value like HP/AP damage in decimals.
    Just an informational post. It does actually use floating point variables for hp/ap damage. So you can indeed do 15.4 dmg or whatever and a player's health and armor are in floating point too, so they take all 15.4 dmg however it gets split up by the piercing ratio actually bla bla bla. Not that it makes a huge difference, but it's good info to know.
    Last edited by S1lent; 10-25-2017 at 11:17 PM.

7. The following user said thank you to S1lent for this useful post:

Qwin (10-25-2017)

_Jan's Avatar Not simple to be simple.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by ilovequests View Post

you need to buy humanities textbook for 4000 bp. Even with all available boost up's you get only 600 bp for win. You win a death sword and sell it for 2375 bp, means you loose 1025 bp even if you win that quest. Nice kind of balancing.

took my words.
    Jan

[IMG]https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?

Thanks
    40bp for CQ Act 1.
    I played for 3 hours last night, killed over 200 people got only 10k bp at the end of the night.
    Spent 300k on another account trying to get gems to get a Lv2 DMG gem for comparison chart, cant remember the stat % (only got 1 DMG Lv1 gem after throwing bp away)

If you wanted to simulate what it feels like in Germany after WW2's inflation you succeeded.
    Otherwise this bounty system has single handedly killed the server. I was against the 1mil bounty bug before, but now? At least I could play the ****ing game. This server is a cluster**** right now, and bounty needs be a set value based on kills 1k minimum for every kill no matter what mode youre in.

The only thing left standing untouched by this disastrous implementation of bounty is sword rooms because they always play on lv1 equipment. And even then it's not untainted by obviously stupid decisions like, 20dmg for kodachis which have a higher DPS rate delay than Katanas. I've been tolerant, but it's obvious who's doing the "balancing" doesnt have a clue.
    Last edited by Qwin; 10-26-2017 at 12:11 AM.

Suggestion Gatekeeper

Thanks
    I take my 40bp and raise you 40bp good sir.

11. The following user said thank you to S1lent for this useful post:

StephanM (10-26-2017)

Thanks
    It's chart time again. I will make another one later, with comparing total ammo since each shot can add on floating points, according to S1lent.

For DMG Gems. I don't know the exact info for Lv5 and Lv6 gems, but I asked around for it, so this is a guess based on trends of the gem increase.

https://i.imgur.com/H50G1Hu.png

ILoveQuests's Avatar Junior Member

Country
    Thanks
    it's obvious who's doing the "balancing" doesnt have a clue.
    Agreed, no clue at all at least not from quests (including challenge quests).

Just to give a few examples: The bps for buying quest items are taken from ijji. Why? It never made sense that a Devil's Dictionary is worth 80000 bp and a High-class Gear only 800 bp, even not at ijji, where you had to play pages to earn boss items and to win bosses to get lvl 2 boss items (Goblin King's Skull, High-class gear, Enormously Huge Skull, Devil's Dictionary).

Another example the xp/bounty/items you get from bossfights. FGK provides 180k xp and pve-mgs, GK 175k xp and pve-revs. But GK has 50% more hp than fgk and revs are nearly useless at this server or show me how to win a cq 4 with (double)revs.

Another example is a quote like that:
    Originally Posted by McSic
    so he could have had like 30000 devils dictionaries and sold them
    No, it is impossible to have more than 99 quest items (counts for other server where you have to farm them), at fgunz the max is 98. And this quote from a leader and developer?

it's obvious who's doing the "balancing" doesnt have a clue.
    Approved Spammer and Troller and now banned from shoutbox (somehow I am proud of it).

As I was moderator someone told me the word moderator comes from "to be moderate".

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Originally Posted by ILoveQuests View Post
    Another example is a quote like that:
    No, it is impossible to have more than 99 quest items (counts for other server where you have to farm them), at fgunz the max is 98. And this quote from a leader and developer?
    Now why does it matter if you have 98, 999 or 30000 of an item, what does that have to do with balancing? The code generally doesn't allow more than 30000 of an item is what I'm saying. That it's further limited for quest items is possible but doesn't do anything for balancing.

Suggestions don't belong here. Don't turn this into a spam thread.

As long as you can glitch in quests to not take any damage, such as the glitch inside the wall, you shouldn't be getting any rewards at all.. to be fair.

https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...=1#post1008575

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast

Thread Information